Chapter 8 bish

"Because you were having 'fun' with a teacher do you know how much trouble you can get in!!!" His voice gets slightly louder until he shouts the last bit causing all the students to look at us.

"It's not that bad" you mumbled to yourself and kept your crossed arms in tacked.

"Listen I didnt mean to raise my voice y/n" what he said shocked you so your eyes went wide and when you turned back to look at him he was already staring deeply into yours.

"Sure" was all you were able to say and you turned back around and didn't talk to him for the rest of the class.

°° lunch time °°

"Just shut up and go away y/n!" Jisoo yelled at me just because I spilled a little chocolate milk on her new purse like jesus calm down it wont stain. Anyway you get up and flip Jisoo off while walking away slerping your chocolate milk while holding it like a baby and when you turn around to look at her reaction shes just death stareing you.

What a bishhhh, my chocolate milks more important to me anyway.

You make your way over to Yoongis table with all his friends there. As your walking over to his table one person ends up looking at you, checking you out up and down. Hoseok but everybody calls him Hobi I really don't know why though its such a cute name for such a 'sexy beast'.Not gonna lie it was making me uncomfortable but he is a playboy so he can look but not touch.

"Hey Namjoon" you say softly wanting to apologize for what happened between you two previously. You end up apologizing and he accepts it. So you sit down in the middle of Hobi and Yoongi.

"So Yoongi when are we gonna practice next, I have a game in two weeks and I would love your help getting ready" As your speaking to Yoongi you feel a hand on your thigh slowly moving upwards. When you look to see whos attached to that hand its........

Hoseok