chapter 9 excuse me?

Your outfit btw because your still trying to get Yoongi's attention ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Your outfit btw because your still trying to get Yoongi's attention ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay so Hoseok's hand is just roaming around my exposed thigh....

You squirm around trying to move Hobi's hand and making sure no one new what was going on. This went on for a couple of minutes, but still Hobi will not give up and your starting to get really pissed of. You try to move his hand of your inner thigh once more but hes just too strong, so you use your nails to your advantage. You smirk and place your hand on Hobi's and start to stroke it so he wont suspect the attack i'm about to make.

[Hobi's Pov]

OMG IS SHE REALLY STROKING MY HAND AHHH

She probably doesn't even know all the things I wanna do to her, all the things I've thought and dreamt about her. I wanna ruin her so badly. Have her on her knees begging for more like all my other sluts.

Her hand is so sof-AHHHHHH

"AHHHHHHH WHAT THE FLUFF Y/N!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs as I jump out of my a chair while cradling my hand y/n just viciously attacked. All she does is laugh while nearly choking on her chocolate milk while our table and the entire room look at me and y/n confusedly.

Damn this girls feisty, I like it

[Y/n Pov]

I dragged my hand up and down his and as soon as I saw that he completely zoned out I took a big sip of my baby or as other people call it chocolate milk to prepare myself for this. I went up his hand once more and stabbed my long black nails into his wrist, as soon as I did he flew backwards and screamed at the top of his lungs like a little girl and I couldn't help but laugh my head of, and while you were laughing so hard  you nearly choked on your chocolate milk in the process and probably looking like a spaz as well.

  "AHHHHHHH WHAT THE FLUFF Y/N!!!" Hobi yells while cradling his hand like you do to your chocolate milk. He sits back down after noticing the entire school was looking at him and you.

"Whats with the yelling Hobi?" Yoongi asks, but Hobi just looks at you with a smirk plastered on that stunning face of his with a hint of mischievousness in his eyes . Oh gawd whats he gonna do. "Well I was just trying to play with y/n but she just wasn't in the mood today because we did a lot last night" He said and shrugged like it was nothing but his smirk just go wider when you spat your milk all over the table and looked at him wide eyed while the rest of the boys did the same.

"EXCUSE ME WE DID NO SUCH THING" You yelled after collecting yourself from his statement and because you legit were a chocolate milk fountain next to your crush. All he did was laugh and say it was just a joke and to calm down but you were about to smack a bish. He was so good looking but annoying at the same time. SCREW YOU JUNG HOSEOK AND THAT ADORABLE MOLE ABOVE YOUR LIP. WAIT WHY DO I KNOW THAT!?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME HOSEOK........

BTS FF // what are u doing to meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें