Chapter 25

Today is the day Juice comes home and I'm so nervous. I finished fixing up one of the guest rooms then closed the door. I was taken to the compound where I would wait to see Juice and the guys come home.

I paced back and forth near the picnic table. Tara grabbed my arm. "Relax Angel, Juice is going to be thrilled."

"I-I hope so..." I nodded and ran my hands through my hair. My heart slipped as the roar of bikes was heard in the distance. I walked to the corner of the club house to watch them pull in.

I got to Juice quickly. He stood up quick hugging me tightly. "Damn I missed you so much." Juice placed his hands on my cheeks.

"I missed you too. I have something to to tell you." I met his big brown eyes.

"Is everything ok?" Juice asked with concern.

"Yes." I grabbed his hand placing it on my stomach. His eyes fell to his hand then met mine quick. "You're pregnant?" I nodded with a smile. Juice smiled kissing me passionately. "How? When did you find out?"

"A month after you went in."

"So you're close to..."

"Yes, he should be here soon." I smiled.

"he? It's a boy? I have a son?" Juice smiled.

"Yes, I was thinking of naming him Mateo Ortiz."

"Sounds good to me baby." Juice looked down at my belly. "Can't believe we are going to be parents."

I smiled as I looked down at my belly. I met Juice's eyes for a moment before pressing my lips to his.

"Let me get into the chapel then we will go home for a bit." Juice kissed my forehead then walked inside.

I watched him walk in and gently sat on his bike. "Well?" Tara asked.

"He's really happy. Thanks for helping through this Tara."

"Anytime, I'm always here if you ever need anything." Tara smiled.

I smiled as Gemma walked over to us. "Are you ready for tonight?"

"Yes, Lyla has everything she needs right?"

"As far as we know." I nodded.

"Good, and you are riding with me right?" Gemma looked at me.

"Of course, Juice won't allow me to ride the bike now." I smiled.

"I heard my name." Juice walked over to us.

"Just making sure the plans are still the same." Gemma smiled. "She will ride with me to the reservation and meet you there."

Juice nodded his head. "Good idea, I don't want her on the bike right now." He grabbed my hands helping me stand up.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I will see you at home."

"Ok baby." Juice kissed my forehead and I followed Gemma to the SUV. When I got home I put on the dress I was wearing and my spikes. I put my hair up as Juice walked through the door. "You look stunning baby."

I turned to him with a big smile. "Thank you handsome. You know you should keep your hair like that. I like it." I ran my fingers through his soft dark hair.

Juice smiled and shook his head. "I will cut it eventually."

"You and that damn mohawk." I giggled and finished getting ready. "You will dance with me right?"

Juice grabbed his hoodie and put on as he looked at me. "I may have to run out with Bobby, Happy and Chibs."

I nodded and looked down slightly. I grabbed my bag and walked outside as Gemma pulled up. "Ready?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and turned to Juice.

Juice cupped my cheeks in his hands. "I love you."

"I love you too Juicy." I said softly then climbed into the SUV.

"I will see you there." Juice closed the door and walked over to his bike.

"Everything ok?" Gemma asked curiously.

"Yeah, everything is fine." I looked at her.

Gemma nodded her head. "Ok. How are you feeling?"

"I'm ready to meet this little one." I smiled looking down at my belly.

"I bet. We are all excited to meet little Mateo." Gemma smiled. Once we got to the wedding I got out and looked for Juice.

I placed my hand on his bicep and smiled up at him. He smiled and brought his arm up slightly. We walked to our seats and sat down. Juice placed his arm around my shoulders as we waited for the wedding to start.

I watched as Opie married Lyla and smiled. She looked beautiful in her short white dress. When she looked at Opie, you could see she was happy. You could feel the love and happiness surrounding them.

"I promise to ride you as much as my Harley and treat you as good as my leather." Opie and all the members said.

I looked at Juice for a moment with a smile. I grabbed his hand as the music played. "Dance with me quick?"

"You got it baby." Juice slipped his fingers between mine leading the way to the dance floor. He held up our hands and gently twirled me. I smiled as I placed my hand on his shoulder keeping my other hand in his. "You look so gorgeous Angel."

I smiled as I stared into his eyes. "You look very handsome babe."

Juice smiled keeping his eyes on me. He dipped me at the end of the song and I laughed a little. "What?" He chuckled.

"You've never done that before." I giggled. "We should dance like this more often."

Juice pressed his lips to mine passionately. "You will be in for a lot of surprises." He whispered seductively.

"Oh yeah?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Yeah." He nodded kissing me once more.

"Juicy boy! Rap it up! We have to go!" Chibs called.

"Mm. I will see you later tonight." Juice said between kisses.

"Be careful." I said softly. "I love you Juice."

"I love you baby. Don't worry ok. You have fun and I will see you at home." He jogged over to a big black truck.

I watched it leave and frowned slightly. "Angel! Come dance with us!" Lyla called.

I walked over to Lyla and Tara with a smile. We danced for a while until I got a sharp pain. "Ow..."

Tara grabbed my hand and looked down. "Oh your going into labor!" She helped me to Gemma's SUV.  "Just breath Angel." Tara coached me as she kept a hold of my hand.

"I called Chibs to let Juice know to head straight to St.Thomas as soon as he's done with the job." Jax said from the front seat.

I nodded as I kept breathing until we got to St.Thomas.