Chapter 14

Juice looked at the beer for a moment then met my eyes. He took the beer setting it on the table. Juice grabbed my hands placing his fingers between mine as he pulled me closer to him. "Is something wrong?" I asked softly.

"No, everything is great." Juice shook his head. "I just wanted to tell you..." He paused for a moment. I tilted my head a little as I waited for him to continue. "I love you Angel."

My heart skipped as my face got hot as I turned red. "I love you too Juice." I smiled pressing my lips to his tenderly. His arms wrapped tightly around me as he smiled through our kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

Juice lifted me up and walked to the bedroom. He sat me on the bed gently then lied next to me. I gently lied partially on top of him resting my head on his chest. "Goodnight baby." He kissed my head and softly ran his fingers through my hair.

"Goodnight babe." I smiled and closed my eyes and soon drifted to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and looked at Juice. He slept peacefully on his side. I slowly got up and walked from the room. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water.

I glanced around the kitchen for a moment. I kept hearing this buzzing noise. I moved Juice's vest and picked up his phone flipping it open. Chibs called him twice.

I walked back to his room and smiled. I jumped on the bed causing him to jump. "Hi, Chibs called you twice." I handed him his phone to him.

"Shit.." Juice sat up taking his phone. He hit a button then placed the phone to his ear. "Yo, what's up?" He rubbed his eyes as he remained quiet for a moment. "I'm on the way." Juice got up closing his phone.

"Needed at the compound?" I asked.

"Yeah." Juice nodded walking around the bed to me. He grabbed my hands pulling me to my feet. "Get yourself ready baby."

"Can't I stay here?" I pouted.

"What about your stuff or your car?" Juice asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Juice shook his head with a smile as he pulled me into a hug. "Fine." He kissed me passionately.

I smiled as I met his eyes placing my hands on his cheeks. "I love you."

"I love you too." Juice grabbed my hands. "Keep the doors locked. I will be back as soon as I can."

"Ok." I nodded and followed him to the door. I watched him leave then closed up the door locking it. I walked back towards the hallway to the bathroom. I turned the shower on to warm it up before undressing.

I washed up quickly then got dressed. I walked to the living room and glanced around for a moment. I walked to the kitchen to grab a water. I learned back on the counter letting out a deep breath. Glancing at the table I decided to clean a bit.

When I was done, I sat on the couch and closed my eyes relaxing and enjoying the peaceful silence. I drifted off to sleep until I heard the sound of a bike. I got up going to the door. I peaked through the hole and saw Juice. I stepped back after opening the door.

"Hey you." Juice closed the door behind him.

"Hi." I smiled. "You're done now?"

"For now. We have to go to the compound in an hour or so." Juice places his hand on my cheek kissing my forehead.

I smiled a little then met his big brown eyes. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, I just need you to come back with me." Juice said softly pressing his lips to mine.

I nodded and walked to his room gathering up my things to be ready. As I sat my bag on his bed his arms wrapped around my waist. I learned my head back against his shoulder. "I honestly don't want to go to the compound."

"I know." He said softly. "It's just for your safety though baby." Juice placed feather like kisses on my shoulder.

"I know." I said quietly. "How much longer will I have to be on lock down though?" I learned my head slightly.

His big brown eyes looked into mine. "Hopefully not too much longer." He kissed me.

I smiled and reached my hand up to his cheek letting my lips find his again. "Are you hungry? I can make you something."

"Oh really? Well thank you." Juice popped my ass as I walked from his room. I looked back at him and smiled. I made him something to eat before we had to leave.

After we ate I cleaned up then walked to his room to get my bag. I turned and met his eyes. "What?"

"Leave your bag." Juice gently took it from me and setting it aside.

"Did you want me to stay again?" I asked.

"Something like that." Juice grabbed my hands slipping his fingers between mine as he pulled me closer to him. "How would you feel if I asked you to live here?"

"You want me to live here with you?" I asked with surprise.

"Yeah, why not? We are together and haven't really taken it to slow. It wouldn't be as lonely here either. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with Angel. I know that for a fact."

I smiled as I kept my eyes on his. "That's a true fact?"

"A very true fact." Juice nodded. "So, what do you say?"

"Of course I will stay here Juice." I threw my arms around his neck.

Juice lifted me off my feet slightly. "I love you." He pressed his lips to mine passionately.

"I love you Juicy." I said against his lips.

Juice sat me on my feet grabbing my hand. "We better go now." I nodded in response following him out to his bike. Then we made our way to the compound.