Chapter 4

Juice moved his hand from my head to between my shoulder blades moving his head gently over my shoulder. "Does this mean that you changed your mind?"

I slowly lifted my head up to meet his gaze. He loosened his arms, but didn't move them entirely. I placed my hands on his chest. "Why me Juice? What is so special about me?"

"Everything..." Juice moved his hands to my cheeks. "Angel, you're an amazing woman. When you want to be, you're strong. You have such a strong will and it's hard to convince you to change your mind once it's made up... Your loyalty runs deep for the people you care about. You are such a caring person... God, you light up any room you walk into easily with your beauty and that smile..." Juice shook his head. "A man would be lucky to have you by their side."

I felt my face get hot as I turned red. I brought my hands up to his. "I..."

"Just one chance Angel... That's all I'm asking for..." Juice used my hands to pull me back into his body.

I looked into his brown eyes for a long moment. "O-Ok..." I nodded.

"I know you are scared Angel and we will take this slow if you want."

I nodded my head. "Please."

"Ok then, we will take it slow." Juice nodded as he smiled.

"Juice!" Jax called for him.

We both looked towards the shop. I looked up into his eyes. "I better get down there." He said softly.

"Ok." I said softly.

"I want you to know this though. I will always be here for you and I'd do anything for you Angel. You can count on me. I won't let you down." Juice brought my hands up placing a soft kiss on my knuckles.

I smiled as I watched him do that then met his eyes. "You're sweet Juice."

Juice smiled and walked to the door his hand slowly slipping from mine. He climbed down the ladder leaving me on the roof. I sat down for a moment. Even though I was worried about this, I was also happy.

Being in Juice's arms felt so nice. I felt safe for the first time in a long time. Chibs has always been there for me like a father, but I wanted to feel safe with the man I would eventually settle down with. Well, hopefully settled down with.

I went down into the club and into my room. I dug through my bag and frowned. "Damn... I forgot my makeup bag.." I left my room walking through the common room outside.

I looked towards the cars seeing my mother's car. I walked across the lot to the shop. "Hey baby." Gemma looked towards me as she worked.

"Hey, can I borrow your eyeliner?" I asked.

"Yeah, in my purse." She pointed. "What happened to yours?"

"I left it at home." I said as I put on some eyeliner then put it back in her purse.

"I heard what happened. How are you holding up?" Gemma asked.

"It was scary, but I'm just glad Juice was there and I wasn't alone."

Gemma nodded here head. "You have a thing for him?"

I looked through the blinds of the shop watching him work. "Yeah." I nodded. "I know I said I would never date a Samcro member, but I'm giving him a chance..."

"Just don't string him along baby. I know sometimes shit gets scary because it's a risk on their life, but you have to trust them and have faith. He has to be focused when they need him. Understand?"

I nodded. "I understand." I looked at her.

Gemma looked towards the shop then at me with a smile. "Get some work done... Then you can get him to take a break."

I smiled and helped her with paper work while he worked as well. I just finished with my half of the paper work when a customer walked in. "How can I help you?"

"I came for my car. It's the red..." There was a knock on the window that interrupted her.

I glared at Tig for a moment. "Excuse me." I said and went into the shop. "What?" I hissed.

"The red Honda isn't done..." Tig said quietly.

"Why?" I asked.

"I got called away..." Tig said.

I picked up a magazine and began smacking him. "Damn you Tig!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tig ducked as he put his hands up to block.

"Get it done now!" I shoved him with my foot. I shook my head as I walked back in the office. "Red Honda?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry... It is being brought in now." I said politely.

"I was suppose to have it done and ready now... Everytime I bring my car here this always happens... Bunch of biker mechanics wasting everyones time..."

"Look honey, I am sorry the mechanic is just now getting to it, but if you come at me again for just trying to do my damn job, I will make sure your car doesn't get done until tomorrow." I said sternly staring her in the eyes.

A whistle broke my attention to the shop door. Juice looked at the customer for a moment. The woman glared at Juice. "She's glaring at me..." He whispered setting paper on the desk.

"I want to speak to a manager." She folded her arms.

"Ok, cover your ears Juice." Juice covered his ears. "MOM!" I screamed.

"What?" She stepped in the door. "Oh, you again..." Gemma sighed. "Let me guess... Your car wasn't done... Again?"

"Yes..." She hissed. "Your daughter threatened to have my car wait until tomorrow to be worked on too."

Gemma looked at me then her. "Well, you shouldn't throw that attitude at her when she was politely telling you it was being brought into the shop and not done. Haven't you heard the saying 'don't shoot the messenger?'"

"Ugh!" She walked out of the office.

Gemma and I shook our heads for a moment. "So, Juice..." Gemma smiled.

"So, Gemma..." Juice said as he slowly looked at her.

"Are you and Angel in a relationship? She wouldn't give a yay or nay." Gemma said as she walked behind the desk.

Juice looked at me for a moment then to Gemma. "Yeah, we are taking things slow." he said honestly.

Gemma nodded her head. "Well, I'm happy for you both. Take care of my girl."

"With my life." Juice nodded and walked over to me. "Get a drink with me?"

"You good mom?" I asked.

"Go, I will be fine." Gemma said.

I smiled and followed Juice towards the club. Juice held the door open for me then followed me in. We walked to the kitchen and got two sodas. He popped the caps off then handed me one. "Is it ok if we tell people we are together?"

"Yeah, it's the truth. We are together now, just as you said we're taking things slow." I put the bottle to my lips getting a sip.

Juice nodded doing the same. "I wanted to be sure." I smiled as we took our time walking across the lot to the shop.

After I finished up I sat waiting for Donna to come back by after her shift. I think she would be happy to know Juice and I are taking things slow.