Chapter 11

At the compound, I walked to my room kicking off heels. Juice closed the door behind him and locked it. I ran my hands through my hair sighing softly.

I looked towards him as he walked over to me. Juice gently wrapped his arm around me. I leaned my head against his shoulder wrapping my arms around his waist. Juice kissed my head and unzipped my dress slightly. "Still want that ride?"

I looked into his dark eyes. "If you still want to give me that ride..."

Juice smirked a little. "The one ride I want to give you will have to wait until you're ready for it." He flirted.

"And what ride would that be?" I bit my bottom lip slightly with a smile.

"Oh you know." Juice smiled pressing his lips to mine for a brief moment. "Get changed beautiful."

I smiled and went to get changed. I put on his hoodie when I was done then slipped into my boots. "Ready."

Juice looked towards me with a smile holding his hand out to me. "Alright." I placed my hand in his letting him lead the way to his bike. "For you my lady." He handed me the helmet.

I put his helmet on then sat on his bike wrapping my arms around his waist. Juice pulled out from the space and left the compound. We rode around for a while then stopped at the beach.

I got up and stretched out my legs for a moment. I looked towards the water for a moment. I looked at Juice as he stretched out. "You ok?"

Juice met eyes as he smiled. "Yeah baby, I'm fine." he pulled me into him gently pressing his lips to mine. I drapped my arms around his neck. Juice swept his tongue in my mouth as he gripped my ass tightly.

I smiled and slowly broke our kiss. "Really?"

"Mhm." Juice smirked. "You can drive manuals right?"

"Yeah." I nodded as Juice stood up. "Why?"

"Sit on the bike." Juice said. I sat on the bike and Juice sat behind me after starting the bike. "Clutch, brake, gas." Juice pointed.

"Ok." I nodded.

"Take it slow if you want, but if you can drive a manual then you can drive this." Juice said placing his hands on my hips.

I slowly pulled out from the spot and drove from the beach. "Which way?" I asked Juice.

"Keep going until you get to the fifth stop light." Juice pointed. I kept going until reaching the fifth stop light. "Turn right." Juice signaled to go right. I turned right as told to do. "Keep going for about three miles."

"Ok." I nodded and followed the road for three miles.

"Turn left up here." Juice pointed. Once I turned Juice pointed again. "Turn into that neighborhood." I turned into the neighborhood. "Pull into the driveway." Juice pointed.

I pulled into the driveway and parked the bike. "Is this your house?" I asked as Juice got off the bike.

"Yeah." Juice nodded as I handed him his bike key. I got off his bike and placed his helmet on the handle bars. "You did good, I should get you a bike of your own."

"You don't have to do that Juice. I prefer my firebird anyway." I smiled.

Juice opened the door letting me in first. "What if I wanted to?"

I stepped inside and looked back at him. "You would really do that Juice?"

"If you really wanted a bike, yes." Juice closed the door behind him. "I would do anything for you baby."

I shook my head as I smiled. I walked closer to him placing my hands on his shoulders. "You don't have to buy me a bike Juice. All I will ever need is you." I pressed my lips to his.

Juice placed his hands on my hips as his tongue swept into my mouth. Juice unzipped the hoddie and pushed it off my shoulders. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. Juice broke our kiss and kissed along my neck.

Juice lifted me up carrying me down the hallway to his room. He kicked the door closed with his foot before lying me back on his bed. He shrugged out of his vest before pressing his lips to mine.

Juice's hands slid up to my chest then higher gripping the top of my shirt ripping it open. He broke our kiss looking into my eyes. I bit my bottom lip slightly for a moment before pulling his head down to mine letting my lips find his.

Juice pulled my bottoms off then got himself in position. There was a hard thrust at first then a steady motion of him rocking his hips back and forth. I lied my head back on the pillow closing my eyes as a moan escaped from me. I used his arms for support as I arched my back inward making my chest press against his.

Juice grabbed my thigh bringing my leg up to his waist. He kissed me softly for a brief moment before kissing my neck softly. "Feeling good baby?"

"Yes." I breathed opening my eyes to meet his dark eyes. I pressed my lips to his firmly. Juice quickly took control of our kiss letting his tongue slid into my mouth as he pushed in deeper. "Juice!" I moaned as I threw my head back.

Juice smirked as he watched me. He pushed in deeper causing me to moan louder.  "Let me hear you baby."

"God Juice!" I slid my hands to his forearms. I closed my eyes for a moment as I arched my back in more.

Juice groaned as he pressed his forehead to my shoulder. "Damn..." He breathed. I met his eyes for a moment before kissing him softly. "Feel good baby?"

"Felt amazing babe." I said softly trying to catch my breath. I softly placed my hand on the back of his head.

Juice lifted his head and looked in my eyes. His lips pressed to mine passionately. "We should get back."

"Can we relax here for a bit please?" I asked softly.

Juice smiled and lied next to me wrapping me in his arms. "That I can do all day and all night." I smiled resting my head on his shoulder.