Chapter 5

I walked over to Donna's car after she parked and smiled at her. "How was work?"

"Slow and boring..." She sighed. "So, did you talk with him?"

"Yeah, we are going to take things slow." I nodded.

Donna hugged me tightly. "I'm happy for you. Just remember, you have to let him in Angel. You can't push him away when things get tough."

"I know, I will try to open up to him." I smiled.

Donna smiled. "Good, who else knows?"

"Mom so far, though I am sure she told Clay by now." I said as we walked in the club.

"Then I'm sure everyone knows by now right?" Donna asked.

"Possibly." I nodded as we sat at the bar. I glanced over at Juice as he played pool with Half Sack.

"How do you feel about that?" Donna asked.

"Slightly worried. I'm sure Chibs will be ok with it. He's always been supportive in my choices, but Jax is a different story." I looked at her.

"Well, here is your chance to find out." Donna said quietly as Jax walked towards the bar. "Hey Jax."

"Hey Donna." Jax smiled hugging her. "Hey, can I ask you something?" He met my eyes.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Mom told me that you and Juice were a thing now. Is that true or is she pulling my chain? I distinctively remember you saying how you would never date a member."

"It's true. I know I said I would never date a member, but I also can't deny that I have a thing for Juice. I'm giving it a chance and taking things slow."

Jax smiled as he nodded. "Well, I can honestly say that you definitely picked a good guy." he looked towards Juice. "I think you would really bring the best out in him. You'd be his reason to come home alive and fight to survive."

I looked down slightly. "I hope it would never have to come to that... That is the one thing I fear most Jax... What if..."

"No Angel." Donna cut me off. "No doing the 'what if's' you have to trust him and have faith in him."

"Donna is right Angel, not everyone gets hurt or killed." Jax assured me.

I slowly looked at Juice and sighed. "I hope you're right..."

"Why don't you go spend time with him?" Donna suggested. "I need to get home to my babies."

I hugged her. "Ok, tell them I said 'hey' for me."

"I will." Donna smiled and left the compound.

I looked at Juice again for a long moment. "He won't bite you.." Jax said. "Well, not yet anyway." He smirked.

I popped his arm as I walked over to Juice. Half Sack met my eyes causing Juice to turn slightly. "Hey you." He smiled.

"Hi." I smiled and looked at Half Sack. "Who is winning?"

"I am." Half Sack smiled. I nodded and grabbed the pool que from him. I took all the shots and smiled. "Hey!"

"Now Juice won." I smiled cutely. I turned to Juice as Half Sack walked away. "Can we maybe go outside?"

"Lead the way gorgeous." Juice gestured. I smiled and walked outside. I looked up into the clear starry night then met his brown eyes. "What's on your mind babe?"

I walked over to his bike and glided my finger tips over the logo. "I was talking with Jax, apparently mom told him about us." I giggled slightly. "He was telling me how I would be your reason to fight to survive... Then a whole swarm of 'what if's' filled my mind."

"Look at me babe." Juice placed on hand on the handle bar and the other one the seat leaning slightly towards me. I met his eyes quietly. "Just remember what we've talked about. Remember, that I will be right here no matter what. I'm not going anywhere Angel, I am going to be right here by your side forever."

I nodded as I let out deep breath. "I'm trying."

Juice looked at his bike then at me. He opened up the compartment on his bike pulling out his hoodie. "Put this on."

I took his hoodie and put it on. "What are we doing?"

"I'm going to take you for a ride. It always helps me clear my head and relaxes me." Juice smiled placing his helmet on my head and buckling it for me. He sat on his bike starting it up.

I placed my hands on his shoulders swinging my leg over as I sat on his bike. I moved closer to him wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. He pulled out leaving the parking lot.

Every curve we took I moved with him and smiled. It felt freeing riding on the bike. Juice was right though, it was relaxing just cruising around feeling the cool air all around you.

I pressed my cheek to his back taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly. Juice placed his hand over top of mine for a moment then he pulled into a gas station parking lot. "You doing ok?"

"I'm doing good. You were right, this is relaxing." I smiled.

Juice smiled. "Well, I will have to take you for a ride more often."

"I would love that." I bit my bottom lip slightly.

"Good, no wasn't an answer I would accept." He kissed my cheek. I blushed a little and re gripped my hands. "Ready?"

"Yeah." I said excitedly. Juice pulled out from the space leaving the parking lot as we cruised for a little while longer before returning to the compound.

I put my hands on his shoulders swinging my leg over standing up. I took off his helmet and handed it to him. He hung it on his handle bars as he got off his bike. "You can keep my hoodie."

I looked down at it then met his eyes. "Are you sure?"

Juice smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Keep it babe, it's all good." We walked into the club.