Chapter 19

I turned to walk out of the shop, but Piney placed his hand on my shoulder. "You will get yourself into a lot of trouble for prying your nose into club business. Stop now before you get hurt or worse killed."

I turned slightly. "I'm not that stupid..." I walked out of the shop as Juice walked from the clubhouse.

Juice raised his hands for a moment. "You went to ask Piney what he knew, didn't you?"

"He didn't tell me anything..." I said softly.

"Angel, if Piney tells Clay you asked him questions about club business, you'll be in trouble..."

"I know... I know..." I looked down.

Juice placed his hands on my cheeks lifting my head. He pressed his lips to mine tenderly. "Promise you won't go snooping again."

I met his big brown eyes for a long moment. "I promise." I nodded. Juice placed his hand on the back of my head pressing his forehead gently to mine. Just as our eyes met an explosion went off causing Juice to cover me quickly. When we looked back at what happened I gently pushed Juice's arms aside running over to Chibs. "Pop!"

"Chibs!" Jax and the others ran over to him. "Tara!" Jax called as he kneeled down.

"Angel..." Juice helped me to my feet and moved me back so Tara could help. We got Chibs to the hospital. I stood next to Juice waiting to hear news on Chibs. Juice gently rubbed my back as we waited. "Relax baby."

"I'm trying..." I said quietly.

Once Tara informed us Chibs is critical, but stable the guys left to figure out where this hit came from. I stayed at the hospital with Chibs for a while. Gemma walked in a few hours later.

"Hey baby." Gemma sat beside me.

"Hey." I said softly. I looked at Chibs shaking my head then looking down. "When does this shit stop mom?"

"Hard to say baby, we just have to stay strong and keep pushing through it."

"I don't how much more of this I can take..." I huffed running my hand through my hair.

"What are you saying? You're going to try and leave Charming? What about Juice baby, you're his old lady." Gemma said.

"I know..." I stood up. "I'm tired of seeing people I love get hurt or die! Every day Juice goes out, I have to have faith he will come home alive!"

Gemma shook her head. "You knew what you were getting into when you became Juice's old lady."

"It's not just me he has to think about now..."

"What do you mean?" Gemma asked.

"I'm pregnant mom... With Juice's baby."

Gemma slowly stood up as she met my eyes. "You're pregnant..."

"Yes." I raised my eyebrows.

Gemma smiled as she looked at my stomach and then in my eyes pulling me into a hug. "For Juice's sake, just listen to him Angel. You are a strong woman and I know you can get through this."

I huffed as Gemma placed her hands on my cheeks. "How did Juice react when you told him?"

"He was happy." I said quietly.

"And he won't let anything happen to you or your baby. You have to trust him. He knows what he's doing Angel."

"But..."

"No buts Angel. You love Juice right? You don't want to be without him right?"

"Right..."

"Then have faith in him and trust him baby." Gemma said then looked at my stomach. "I can't believe you are pregnant. How far?"

"Two weeks." I said quietly. Gemma nodded her head quietly. I looked back at Chibs for a moment. "I'm getting a drink..."

"Ok." Gemma nodded watching me walk from the room. I walked down the hall to the drink machine. I took in a deep breath letting it out slowly. I put in a dollar getting a bottle of water.

I leaned back against the wall for a moment closing my eyes. Could things get any worse than this? Yes, it could and it did. Some of the guys got locked up. We got up the money for their bail, but Juice was transported to the hospital. He got stabbed while inside.

I got his room and walked in. Juice's brown eyes looked into mine as he lifted his head. I let the door close behind me as I stood quietly. "Come here baby." I walked closer to the bed. Juice grabbed my hand pulling me closer. "I'm going to be fine. Don't worry ok?"

I sat on the bed and rested my head gently on his shoulder. Juice softly stroked my hair. I took in a deep breath trying to keep myself calm. "I can't help it..."

"What's weighing on your mind Angel? Talk to me." Juice said softly.

"Just feeling overwhelmed..." I whispered.

Juice moved his hand to my back as he leaned his head against mine. "I'm here baby. I've got you." Juice rubbed my back softly. He pressed his lips to my head softly. "I love you Angel."

I placed my free hand on his chest over his heart as I snuggled closer to him. "I love you Juice."

"Hey." He said softly. I lifted my head up to meet his eyes. Juice's lips pressed to mine passionately placing his hand on the back of my head.

Our lips parted as we kissed. I placed my hand softly on his cheek as he tilted his head slightly. Juice smiled as he met my eyes. I smiled in return for a moment. "When do you get out of here?"

"Few days." Juice pushed my hair from my face. "You should get home and rest babe."

"I'm not leaving this hospital without you Juicy. I'm staying right here."

Juice smiled as he shook his head. "You can be so stubborn my beautiful lady."

I giggled as I looked down. "I know."

Juice place his finger under my chin lifting my head. "Have I told you lately how gorgeous you are?"

"Oh let's see..." I tilted my head slightly thinking a moment. "No, not lately..." I smiled.

Juice grinned as he placed his hand softly on my cheek. "You are beyond gorgeous. You are amazingly stunning. I'm one lucky man to have you in my life."

I leaned into his hand softly placing my hand on his. "You will always have me Juice, but I am lucky to have you too." I met his brown eyes.