Jiraiya and Naruko's(short) Chapter

It's been a few days since I agreed to teach Naruko the Rasengan. I have to admit, she's a fast learner. She almost got the first level down, popping the balloon. I decided to train her personally today. Here we were sitting around while I watched Naruko practice. The balloon would be covered by three different types of chakra. One would push, one would pull, and the other would jab itself into the middle, popping the balloon. It was strange, two of the chakra's weren't her's. They were different.

"Naruko." I spoke.

"Yeah?" She smiled. I couldn't help but soften. She looked so much like her father.

"Let you chakra run to its highest level." I said. Naruko nodded, then let her blueish chakra flare, its started running low when a red chakra took over. The red chakra swirled with a purple chakra. It was like they were fighting. A blue chakra came between them and Naruko fell back.

"Ow! That always happens! Ow my head! Crap!" She yelled.

"Come 'ere kid." I said. She staggered over and sat down. I moved her head to the side. I saw a weird marking there. "What happened?" I demanded.

"Well, A while ago on our first mission outside the village, I got kidnapped by these weird guys. I got this bruise... I guess it hasn't gone away." she shrugged. I looked at her.

"This is a snake bite." I told her.

"Oh..." Naruko rubbed it. "I guess so. It stings." she said scratching it. A purple chakra shot out and went back. This was bad.

Naruko went back to training. I snuck up behind her and did a sealing sign. I gripped 'bruise' on her neck.

"Ero-kun? Wha-"

"SEAL!" I yelled. Naruko fainted, she started coughing before falling asleep. I scooped her up and carried her back to the hotel. "That should hold it. But for how long..." I sighed. Setting her down on the hotel bed I went to sleep on my own.

I felt my shoulder shake. I looked at the clock. It was 3 in the morning. I rolled over to see Naruko, she was standing next to my bed. She looked to the side in embarrassment.

"What?" I asked.

"I had a bad dream." She muttered. I sat up.

"So?"

"So, Kakashi said they're not dreams!" She protested.

"Well. What happened." I asked.

"Well, It always starts of with me going to see Kyuu-kun. He's a nine tailed fox. Then I fall back into this water that's infested with snakes. Kyuu-kun said they're making him sick. When I fall back, I end up in a field. The field has this sacrificial place in it and it says Naruko on it! Then..." she trailed off.

"Then?" I said. This defiantly wasn't a dream she was explaining.

"That's it..." she said quickly. I could tell she was hiding something. Something important.

"There's more. Tell me." I pressed.

Naruko sat down.

"Okay..." She sighed. "Well, a really scary guy comes to me. He's always smiling at me and telling me to come with him. But when I go to say no, I wake up." She said. I thought. Could it be... no. That's an impossible chance.

"Did he give you his name?" I asked seriously. She shook her head, not looking me in the eye. "Don't lie kid. This is important." I demanded. Naruko looked up.

"He said his name was. Orochimaru. Something like that..." she said. My eyes widened. I stood up. We had to find Tsunade now.

"Lets go." I said throwing my stuff in my bag. Naruko started doing the same.

"Were leaving?" She asked. I nodded. "Kay." she said.

We left the hotel and then the town. Naruko walked sleepily alongside me. She yawned and sat back.

"What are you doin?" I asked. She yawned fainting on the ground. "Naruko?" I nudged her side. She shot up.

"oh." she yawned "sorry..." she stood up shakily.

"Are you okay?" I asked when she nearly fell over.

"I haven't been sleeping well since we left. It's the dreams." She admitted. I sighed, she leaned on me as we walked.

"How did you sleep back home?" I asked, something needed to be done about this.

"Well. Sasuke used to let me sleep next to him." She yawned. Now THAT was a shocker. I remember seeing the two interact before I knew them. I heard that they would always argue and fight over the littlest things. To anyone on the outside, this was unexpected. But I guess it wasn't that weird to them. I picked up Naruko and continued to the city where Tsunade was seen.

It was morning by the time the city came into view. Naruko had slept peacefully through the night and was still sleeping. How long had she been waking up like that? Why didn't she tell me sooner? I glanced at the blonde head.

"You gotta help your child. I can't do everything."I shot up at the sky. Hoping Minato and Kushina were listening. I adjusted her in my arms and continued into the town.

I set us up for two nights at a hotel and put Naruko in our room. I had to go. I wrote a note.

'Kid, we made it to the city

I was talking about earlier.

I went to find Tsunade.

You can do whatever. I

left you some money and

the directions to the next

part of the training. but

if you feel you need to rest more

go right ahead. I could really

care less. Be careful and stay

safe. -Jiraiya'

I glanced at her as I left the room.

"Sleep tight." I smirked before leaving. There was a worker setting up after cleaning one room. "Sir!" I caught up with him

"Yes?" he said.

"Do you know if the 'Legendary Loser' is still in town?" I said. The man laughed and nodded.

"I got so much money! She came by last night. She should be staying in a room here. She might be out now. I nodded and walked downstairs and out the door. Looks like the rest of the day will be put to finding Tsunade.

Naruko's POV

I woke up in a hotel bed. The room was different though. I looked around and found a note left to me by Jiraiya. I read it over. At first I couldn't believe it. I read it again.

"He left without me!?" I yelled angrily. But it did say I could train. I smiled and changed my clothes, running out the door. I gripped the training directions in my hand. I ran and bought the rubber balloons to review what I already knew and set off for the training grounds.