Kakashi ruins the moment

I felt a hard knock on my head. I opened my eyes and was met with an angry Naruko. I assessed the situation. Naruko was in my bed pressed against me with my arms wrapped tightly around her waist. I let go and turned away so she wouldn't see me blushing. She said something about food and ran off downstairs. I could tell my face was redder than a tomato because Kakashi was laughing. I glared at him.

"Why was she there!?" I growled angrily.

"Poor Naru-chan had a bad dream!" He said dramatically. "I let her sleep over there with you. You did the rest on your own." he grinned. I blushed even harder.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I yelled again.

"You looked so comfortable." he said evilly.

"Fuck you." I glared.

"You mean fuck her." Kakashi said gesturing in the direction Naruko went. I faltered, then glared again before storming out of the room with my face a bright red. I stopped at the stairs to calm down. After I was sure my face was normal colored I walked down the stairs.

Naruko was sitting at the table stuffing her face. Sakura was finishing up her first plate of food. I sat down were my food was placed. Apparently Kakashi had eaten before we woke up, he never eats in front of us. Naruko nodded in acknowledgment when I began to eat. I wondered if she was still mad, though Naruko wasn't one to hold a grudge. We grabbed our bags after we ate. For the second time we were escorted to the gate.

After we said our goodbye's We set off for home. Naruko skipped along as Kakashi explained it would take us all day and night to reach Konoha and if we stopped tonight we'd be back by tomorrow afternoon

"I wanna get home as soon as possible! Let's walk through the night!" Naruko grinned Sakura scoffed.

"Not all of us are monster's like you Naruko. We need rest! Right Sasuke-kun?" Sakura said. I glared at her, Naruko's smiled lessened after being called a monster. I knew she hated being called that. Sakura seemed to realize her mistake and quickly apologized. Sakura's way of acting towards me and Naruko would never change. She said she would help me with Naruko, did that mean she could continue acting all girly towards me? That's another reason I liked Naruko. She never made a big deal about me, she saw me just as she saw everyone else. I was never a idol to her like I was the other girls.

Naruko glanced back at me.

"Hurry up!" she yelled back to me. I sped up and walked next to her. Sakura had gone up to walk ask Kakashi about resting. Naruko glanced at me with a confused look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"You know, your a lot stronger in your sleep." She joked. "You nearly crushed me this morning." She laughed. I lightly blushed.

"You move around to much, I was trying to keep you still." I glared. "Why were you in my bed anyhow?" I questioned.

"I had a nightmare. I couldn't get back to sleep so Kakashi told me to sleep in your bed." She shrugged.

"And you were okay with that?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? We've been friends for a long time. It was bound to happen eventually." she said.

"Why? Did it bother you?" She asked grinning. "and plus. You were the one clinging to me for dear life." she laughed. I fought down a blush.

"No, it was just strange to see you in my face." I shot.

"Well it was strange to see you chest in mine. So I guess were even." she shot back. I grinned slightly. And she smiled. "Well not quite even."

I stared at Naruko confused.