Baby Come Back

We sat in a room at Tazuna's house waiting for Kakashi to wake up. Tazuna's daughter, Tsuname, tended to our wounds and made us tea.

"Thank you very much for protecting my father." she bowed. I nodded, Sakura blushed, and Naruko beamed.

"No problem." we all said together. Tsuname left and we went back to Kakashi.

"When daya think he's gonna wake up..." Sakura asked.

"I don't know." I sighed. Naruko laid back.

"Well all we can do is wait right?" she sighed. We all agreed. When Kakashi started to stir. "Kakashi-sensei?" Naruko said getting up.

"Sensei?" Sakura said hopefully. Kakashi sat up.

"Where are we?" he asked looking around.

"At Tazuna's house." I said. Tsuname came into the room.

"Is he awake?" she said peeking into the room. "Oh he is! Father! Come quick!" She yelled, then came into the room. "You should rest, just for a few more days." she suggested.

"No, I'm fine." Kakashi said standing. Tsuname handed him a crutch, "Well, if your going to move around stay off your bandaged leg." she sighed. Kakashi, smiled... I think, and nodded.

"Now we need to train." Kakashi said.

"WOO! LETS GO!" Naruko exclaimed jumping from her leader mode. She bolted out the room.

"Hey Dobe. At least wait for the rest of us." I said walking out the room. I passed Tazuna in the hall.

"Your girl friends in quite the rush." he smiled. I could feel my face go beat red. I stomped forward.

"Oi! Dobe!" I yelled walking out the small house. Naruko was sitting outside.

"Where is everyone!? Geez, you guys sure are slow." she complained.

"Naruko! Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled rushing out the house.

"Wheres Kakashi-sensei?" Naruko asked impatiently. I sat on the porch.

"I'm coming, calm down Naruko." Kakashi hobbled out the door. "Lets head out."

"YEAH!" Naruko yelled running in a random direction. Everyone went towards the woods.

"Naruko went into the the town, do you mind retrieving her so we can begin? Sasuke?" Kakashi asked me.

"Sure." I said. A little to quickly. Kakashi smiled and Sakura giggled. "That idiot's probably lost somewhere..." I added walking away quickly so they wouldn't see the blush that rose to my cheeks.

"Naruko!" I yelled. A girl with really long hair passed me. "Oh Miss! Have you seen a girl, blonde, about this tall, wearing orange?" I said describing Naruko. The girl thought.

"I think I might have seen her. She asked me if I've seen a boy that looked like you with a pink haired girl and an older man. She was really cute." she smiled. Sasuke sighed. Well Naruko was pretty... but that's not the point right now!

"Which way did she go?" The girl pointed behind her.

"I just passed her. She ran off towards the river." I bowed.

"Thanks you ma'am" and went off to find my Naruko.

"Wait!" The she said.

"yeah?" I asked.

"By the way... I'm a boy." she.. I mean...he said sounding annoyed. Then he walked away. I felt embarrassed. That girl was a boy. Wait... that was a boy... HOW DARE HE CALL MY NARUKO CUTE! NARUKO IS MINE! HE WILL PAY! WHERE'D HE GO!? DEAD! HE'S DEAD!