Chapter 15

Wilford's POV
Waking up, I suddenly felt empty. Especially confused. I never sleep or feel tired. I remove the blanket on top of me, and sit up on the..couch? I rubbed my temples, trying to help my thoughts flow into my head. 'What the hell happened? More importantly, where is my daughter?' Quickly thinking that, I get up and run upstairs, past Dark and Google's room and to Y/n's room. I open the slightly open door and enter her room. Empty. Except for a girl that looked oddly familiar. She was sleeping on the bed, curled up in the blankets. Wondering who she was I made my way towards her. I gently poked her awake. She smiled and peeked at me. Without a second thought, she pulled herself up and grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her. She kissed me...Wait, what?! I grab her shoulders and shove her away. She had a look of disapointment on her face. "Babe, what's wrong?" She asked holding my neck, her thumbs sliding across my cheeks. I cringed at what she did but held on a little longer. "What's your name sweetie?" I played along. "Is this one of your tricks again? Oh well, I love them none the less. My name is Irene!" She says enthusiastically. "Why does that sound oddly familiar?" I quietly mumble to myself. "What was that hun?" She sweetly asks. I gave her a raised brow. She slightly sighs. "Oh...this isn't one of your tricks, is it? Here." She grabs my hands and brings them to her cheeks, placing them to hold her face. "Look at my eyes." I surprisingly did as she told me. Her blue, misty eyes show something and I look deeper. I suddenly feel myself being grabbed and pulled into another dimension. I see memories of Irene, I, and....Y/n! I suddenly came back out of the thought and blinked, breaking contact with her eyes. 'So, I have a girlfriend..interesting.' "Oh gosh..Irene, I'm so sorry. I didn't remember." I say letting go of her cheeks. Irene pulls my head towards her and kisses my forehead and gently pushes back. She started to stare at my features, especially my hair. "..Well, this is a usual occurrence, so I guess it's not something to be worried about. And plus, you're getting better anyways. Now, it almost happens 2 times a week." She states she moves a strand of hair out of the way of my eyes. "My, my. You have such bags under your eyes." She tilts my head to get a better look at my face, mostly my eyes. "Did you have a nightmare again?" 'Nightmare?' "Yeah...but it was more...it felt.." I tried to muster up something but I couldn't. Irene looked at me concerningly. "It felt like..?" She asked. "It felt realistic...too realistic." I sigh and look down. Irene gently tugs me and gives me hug, my head laid on her chest. "Its alright, Wilford. Even if everything goes south, always know that I'll be with you. We made promise vows to do so, so I guess you be there for me too." She caressed my head softly and sighed. I look down to her hand and see a silver promise ring. 'Was I planning on marrying her?' I shake the thought out of my head and think about Y/n. My consciousness got the better of me and became curious. "Irene?" "Yes dear?" "How much of Y/n do you remember?" There was silence for quite some time before she spoke. "I.. can't live without her...that's how much I remember her. But...I know what she asked for us to do. So we just have to move on, and not linger on the past." She quietly explains. "Oh...I must add that I do miss her as well. She didn't pass away, did she?" "Oh..well,  for me, that's a very big mystery but I like to think that she is living on the bright side of life. Hopefully better than what we could ever afford to give her." "But I feel as though she isn't doing so swell.." I start to my head being lifted up once more. "Wilford..don't think that." She grumbles at me. "Hmm..I think a good breakfast will help. You can go ahead and take a bath or whatever you would like to do in the spare time. I will call you downstairs soon and if the others aren't awake in that time, be sure to do so, alright?" She quickly explains and kisses me. She leaps off the bed and struts towards the exit. "Don't be too late though." She turns back around and then leaves. I slowly exhale a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I decide to wake up the others before I bathe myself. I walk into Dark's bedroom and shake him awake. Or, at least try to. He mumbles something that I couldn't comprehend. 'Was he sleep talking?'
"Y/n..No!..Please, don't do it...We love you!..we all do..." he talks a bit louder. I widen my eyes a bit and start to wildly shake him to get him to wake up. His eyes shot wide open and starteledly sat up. He breathed heavily, not noticing my presence. "Are you alright?" I quietly ask, putting a hand on his shoulder. He quickly moves out of my grip to look at me, his hand up in defence. His eyes scan me up and down before falling back to the headrest of the bed. Taking a deep breath, he started to rub his eyes. "I'm fine." He retorts at me. "Dark, you can't fool me. I've known you for millions of years, and yet somehow I'm still never used to you, but I am. I can tell you aren't okay. And besides, you were sleep talking. How am I not supposed to notice?" I take to blankets off of him and start to fold it. As soon as I finish, I pat it down and look back up to Dark to seems to still be in shock. I sigh. "Come on get up. We'll think of something after we get ready for the day." I say leaving his room and heading towards my shower. On the way I see Irene and another person talking. I ignore them but still listen into their conversation. I soon could hear Anti's voice ringing in my ears. I shook my head and took a quick shower and calmed myself.

I went back downstairs and see some food on the table. In the living room, Dark, Google, Irene, and Anti were talking amongst themselves. I look at Dark and point to my left, motioning for him to follow me. He nods and excuses himself from the conversation and heads my way.

------------

Hey peeps, I'm back! It has been so long becuase I became uninterested in this fandom for a while but I found the inspiration to come back! And about the sequel, I won't be doing one, so all of the action, drama, and the ending will happen in this book. I look forward to continue this book! Cya!