Chapter 14

Reader's POV

"Wæķë ü] Ý/ñ"

I gasped as I shot up from where ever I was sleeping on, breathing heavily. I looked at my surroundings, being completely oblivious to the person standing in front of me. I soon noticed the man there, looking concerned.
"Y/n? You okay there little sis?" I felt my heart drop as the boy who had just asked if I was okay furrowed his brows. "No...NO! ITS NOT YOU!" I screamed to myself and him. "Y/n. Please don't be so loud. You'll wake up the মোরগ upstairs!" He whisper yelled to me, looking up to the ceiling to see if he had heard anything. I couldn't believe what I had been seeing but I just had to know. "Aiden? Is that y-you?" I asked nervously. He looked back at me with a confused look. "What do you mean 'is it me'? I'm your brother for crying out loud. Now come on, get up." He said placing a hand out for me to grab. I slowly grab onto his hand and gently get lifted up. "Um.." I had to ask him where we are but he would just comment back like I was stupid. 'Was it all a dream? That I never was really with Dark, Google, and..Wilford?' I thought to myself. "Aiden, can I ask, where are we? I was just a bit shaken up from my dream and I am just so lost." I asked him cautiously. "Typical Y/n. We are in Hell. Now, how are your wounds?" He asked me. I looked questioningly at him before he sighed and spun me around and lifted up the back of my shirt. I yelped at the sudden action and slapped his hand away from me. "Get away from me you perv!" I slightly raise my voice at him. "Gosh, why are you like this. Look." He said pushing me towards a body mirror and lifted the back of my shirt to show me the diagonal scars that ran across my back. I hissed in pain when I touched them. Aiden turned me back around and told me to stay where I was. He went to the small counter and pulled out a drawer and took out a first aid kit. All the while, I was trying to 'heal' myself, as I thought that I still had my magic. 'Maybe it was just a dream...but why?!' I shook the thought out of my head and pretended like nothing happened when Aiden came back. He started to wrap the bandage around my back and I examined the place. "Aiden, how old am I?" I ask. "Really Y/n? You ask that now? Geez you're so gullible. You are 13 Y/n. I am 16." He sighed while finishing wrapping my back. I was taken back by his statement and furrowed my brows. "Aiden, why do we live in a basement?" "Because we don't have enough money to live in an actual house and we live here because it was the only place I could get without paying. The মোরগ upstairs let up stay here and so here we are. I look at him as he put my shirt down, brushing it off. "You mean, assholes?" I wonder.
"Yes Y/n. মোরগ." I started to realize that we were servants. "Now go get dressed. I'm going to head out and get something for us to eat." He said as he put his jacket on and grabbing a bag full of something. He came back over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the head. "Be safe, dimwit." He spoke and soon left me to my own thoughts. I felt tears well up in my eyes but wiped them away before they could slip out. I look towards the corner of the room and there I see a maid outfit (image on the top of chapter). I brushed it our and it looked like it had been washed multiple times and it was a bit wrinkly but it suited. I put the dress on and wait for my brother to come back to the basement. I see a countertop connected to a small oven and beside that was a microwave and a small sink. And the other side had a small fridge which contained 2 items: cheese and soda. The far side, I see a door that was a bit ajar and it led to a bathroom. I notice that there are two doors. I look through the one that Aiden went through and it led to the outside of a railroad. I quickly close it and walked to the other side of the basement and carefully open the door that led to a sat of stairs and through the small window on the door, I see a white marble platform with something that looks shiny and golden on top. I close the door and sigh. "Was it really all just a dream? Was this my life now? Does Wilford really exist?" I quietly to talk to myself. I was about to say something but retort as I hear the door that led to the outside open and close. "I'm back. The trader was nice today so they gave us free vegetables for the entire week! Isn't that great!?" He said shaking two bags worth of veggies and fruit and other supplements. "Yeah..." I toned my voice out slowly. He placed the items in the fridge and quickly got dressed in a uniform like mine, except it was for males. We walked up to the front of the door that led to the stairs and stopped. I took a breath and looked at Aiden who was glancing at me. "You ready sis? He asked. "Not even the slightest."

A/N: Ayyeeee peeppssss! Anyways, sorry for the short chapter! I'm thinking of making a sequel so be aware of that! And it may be an another day it two before I can make the sequel because I have work that I always procrastinate on, so please be patient. Thank you! Enjoy this complimentary video.

And thissss!!!

Btw, these were made by FlyingKitty on YouTube! Go check them out! As always, Cyaaaaa!