Chapter 8

Reader's POV
We ate our food, and went out. This is my very first time going out to buy stuff with my parents. But they aren't my parents, yet. While we walked, people were starring and waving at me. When I got scared, I hid behind Wilfy's leg. He always waved back and petted my head, and always wondered why. We got to this store named Wal-Mart. It looked big from the outside. We walked inside and grabbed a cart that had an extra part where two kids could sit. And of course, I was the kid. Dark lifted me up into the seat and buckled me in. I clapped my hands and giggled. Dark laughed. "How could one be possibly cuter than you?"
He said while lifting my chin to him.

Dark's POV
Yeah, she is the most adorable child in the world. But I still can't figure out why her parents kicked her out. Well, she ran away, but it was for a good reason. "Well, lets start looking then, shall we?" I said to Wilford and Y/N. "Sure." Wilford said. We went around the place and got some stuff and even got Y/N a cute little f/c pastel, oversized sweater. While looking for other types of decoration, Y/N gasped and tried to hide herself. "What's wrong Y/N?" Wilford asked clearly confused. "I-I saw my...p-parents." she said scared. I looked in her direction and saw two people that were in the kitchen department looking at knives. My eyes widened at the sight of them. I turned my focus back to Y/N and I felt my eyes darken into a black abyss. "Darky? Are you okay?" she asked me. I looked up to see Wil(Wilford) looking at me with the slightest bit of fear. "Are you alright, brother?" Wil asked me. I looked at Y/n's worrying eyes and felt my eyes go back to their normal state. "I just can't believe them. They're just psycho's wanting to be WANTED by police." I said angrily. "Lets just get what we need and get out of here, okay?" Wilford said a tiny bit afraid. "Hehe, usually your the one that is psycho in any situation. but now your just acting like a beach-baby." I said to Wilford. "Well, since we have a party, I'm not going to act like a psycho. Right Y/n?" I looked at Y/n and she nodded happily. "Can I get a toy?" Y/n asked us both. "Sure." I said to Y/n. We got her a white teddy bear.

We payed for our things and left the place, me still thinking about Y/n's parents

We payed for our things and left the place, me still thinking about Y/n's parents. but my mind was filled by her childish smile. I chuckled to myself. I looked at Y/n giving me a reassuring look. I had forgot that she could read minds. We started to drive home when Y/n said, "Are the people nice?" I suddenly thought Anti, my loveable boyfriend. I knew for a fact he loved children. And since Y/n has powers, and that some of the others are judgmental, they might like her. "I'm sure they'll love you sweetheart." Wilford said reassuring her. She nodded.

______TiMe sKiP_____

It was almost time for them to come and we ready a long time ago. Currently, we were helping Y/n learn how to float things with her magic. And she learned quickly. "Alright, you ready to lift something heavy? And don't worry if it falls. We're here to help you."  I said. "O-okay." She said and focused her magic on something heavy. In this case, it was a small, wooden play table. The table was surrounded by a f/c mist, then lifted up. I blinked and I was almost my height. She put it down gently just in case if anyone got hurt. "Yayyy! I did it!" She said happily. "Yes you did, sweetheart." Wil said as he hugged Y/n. I smiled at the scene. 'I am so glad Wil bought her home.' I thought. Apparently, he heard me. 'I told you so. I knew you'd warm up to her.' He telepathically said to me. I was glad Y/n didn't hear us. "Okay Y/n, go upstairs and change into your outfit. I put it on your bed." I say as she let go of Wilford. "Okie-dokie!"

Reader's POV
I ran upstairs to go put on my outfit. It was pretty.

I got it on and only brushed my hair

I got it on and only brushed my hair. I saw Darky in the mirror. "You look so adorable. I'm glad you came." He said giving me a hug. "Hehe. I'm glad I'm here you you guys." I said back. "Hey, where's my hug!" I giggle at Wilfy's sillyness as he hits us both. We hug for a while. Ding-dong "That's probably Anti. I'll get it." Darky said as he got up. But, i still followed him while Wilfy came with me. Darky opened the door to reveal a man with dark green hair, black clothes and shoes, and some green and black bracelets. "I missed you so much Darky!" The man said as he hugged Darky. "I missed you as well darling." Darky said before kissing who I thought was Anti. "Eww. No kissing!" I interupted. Anti looked at me with confusion. He then let go of Darky and yelled at him. "Are you cheating on me with Amy?!" "No, no, no. Anti, this Y/n. Wilford found her getting... choked, I think, by her father and saved her." He reasured Anti. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell.." he apologized. "It's okay. You just thought too quickly." "The others should be getting here in a couple of minutes." Wilfy said. "Do you mind?" Anti said wanting to pick me up. "Nope." I say opening my arms. He picked me up and spun us around. "Wow you are light." "Are you calling me a stick?" "No silly. Hehe"

____________________________

Sorry for not updating in forever! Hope you enjoyed! Byeee!

[DISCONTINUED]Saved By A Goofball: Wilford Warfstache x child!readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara