Chapter 9

Reader's POV                        
I was playing games with Anti and Darky when the doorbell rang again. "I got it!" I yelled. "Y/n no!" I heard Darky say, but I just giggled and ran faster. I opened the door and saw legs. I looked up to see a girl with brown hair. She looked nice. She looked down at me and was confused but she smiled kindly. I returned the favor. "Can I come in?" she asked politely. "Well, first of all, were you invited and do you know Mark?" I asked. "Hehe, yes I was invited and Mark is my boyfriend." she said. "Amy?" I heard a voice say behind me. I looked and it was Dark. I looked back at Amy. "Oh hey, Dark. How've you been?" she asked as they both hugged. I got bored and went back to the room where Anti and Wilfy were talking. I quickly ran to the couch and started bouncing on it. "Careful little one."  Wilfy said as he lifted me off the couch and put me on his lap. "I was having fun." I say with a pouty face. "Aww cheer up. Here, have this." Anti said and then giving me a big lollipop. "I look at it in amazement. "Woahhh, its huge!" i said in amazment and started to eat it. "Thats what she said." I hear Wilfy say. "Who's she?" I asked cofused. "Umm, You! You said it, didn't you?"  Anti said. "Okie!" I said and continued my lolipop. I knew what they were talking about. I wasn't that stupid. I decided to trick them. As I licked the lolipop, I started to "transform" into a bigger me. "What the crap!?" Anti said and jumped back. "Haha. I fooled you to think I was growing because of the lolipop. Ha." I said laughing. I turned back to my normal size. I looked behind me to see Dark standing with a shocked Amy. "Oh, and I forgot to mention. Y/n has abilities like me and the others." Darky said. "Don't we all?" Amy said laughing.
___________tiny skiperoo____________
More and more people came into the house until it was time to surprise Mark. "Alright. You guys ready?" Darky asked. "Yeah!!" Everyone said in unison. We all hid in our spots and wait for Mark to come in. He came into the house with 3 others and looked around the dark house. On cue, we all jumped out and yelled surprise.
___________tiny skip(sorry)____________
I finally met everyone, including Mark and they all generally liked me. I even showed them all of my powers and how I was like them. The party was a blast and I had lots of fun. Though, it was way past my time for me to get rest. I was heading upstairs to go get into my pajamas.

I went back downstairs to kiss Darky and Wilfy goodnight

I went back downstairs to kiss Darky and Wilfy goodnight. I see them already fast asleep on the couches. I giggled and got 2 blankets for both of them and later them down on the sleeping fellas. I snapped my fingers and all of the trash was gone. I kissed Darky's and Wilfy's foreheads and turned off the lights to go to bed. I went to sleep thinking about how much of a good future I'll have.

I love it here 
______________

Sorry for not posting and sorry for making it short. Forgive my should please. I'll update again tomorrow night or the next day in the evening.