Chapter 7

Reader's POV
I woke up to the smell of something really good! I got out of my bed and waddled over to the door. The door was luckily open, since I was small, and I walked out. When I walked beside a corner of the wall, I saw Darky in pj pants and a black t-shirt. He saw me and started to walk to me. I hid behind something so he couldn't find me. "Hehehe." I giggled. I was suddenly lifted by black stuff and it felt like I was floating, and I sorta was! I was covered by the black "magic" around me over to Darky. He took me in his hands and said, "I found you!" He laughed. I also giggled. He walked downstairs with me in his arms. We both saw Wilfy with an apron on himself. "Lets scare him!" Darky whispered to me. He somehow summoned a scary mask and put it on me. Dark lifted me up and crept over to Wilfy.  I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

Wilford's POV
I secretly heard Dark and Y/N come downstairs while I was cooking. I dedcided to use my magic and summon a mask so I could scare Y/N. I heard whispering and I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and screamed, "AAAHHHH!!" But turns out that she also had a mask on and it kinda freaked me out. I looked at Y/N, and she was crying. I took off the mask to see her clearly. "Hey, it's okay! It's just me!" I reasured her. She looked up at me in Dark's arms, and made grabby hands. "Hehe, okay then." I chuckled and took her into my arms. She hugged me while sobbing a little. "Dark, can you take over breakfast? Just this once?" I asked him. He happily obliged. I turned her so that she was facing me but that she was comfortable in my arms. "You okay now? I didn't mean to scare you." I said worryingly. She wiped her tears away. "It's okay Wilfy. I-it's just t-that my dad, when he was good, he used that exact mask to scare me. But I would laugh and not start crying." She said to me. I started to feel a bit happy, that her father was at least good at one point. "What are you guys making?" She asked. I heard her thoughts say "it's probably not for me.."
How bad were her parents?! She doesn't even think that anything's for her..."I can hear you Wilfy, hehe." She took me out of my thoughts. "What?" I honestly didn't hear her. "I can read minds, remember! Dumb-dumb!" She said childish as possible while she pokes my forehead. I chuckle and give her a big bear hug. "I love you Y/N. We all do." I say to her. "I know-wait..who is "we all"?" She asked me curiously. "Don't worry. You'll meet them soon." I said reasuringly. "Breakfast is ready!" Dark yelled from the kitchen. "Yayyy...wait, c-can i..um..." she said but I stopped her. "Of course! What did you think! You're practically our family. You don't have to ask for food." I reasured her. "Okie-dokie! Let's eat!" She said cute as ever. I was suddenly picked up by F/C magic. I looked at Y/N and she was in shock. She clutched her hand to her heart and let go. And I fell to the ground. "I-I'm sorry! Don't hurt me please!" Y/N said as she covered her head. She may have thought that I was mad. "It's alright Y/N. You just need to learn how to control your powers and not let it control you." I said as I pick her up. "What was that?!" Dark said as he came to the living room. "She picked me up with her magic and accidentally dropped me. I'm okay though." I reasured Dark. "Well, then we should teach her how to use her powers. In fact, that is our schedule for today!" Dark said as he summoned his day-to-day calendar so that he can see if he had any plans for today. "Oh no...umm, Wil?" He asked me. "Yes?" I responded. "The party is today!" He whisper yelled to me. "What party?" Y/N asked us. "Let's just tell her goddamnit! Stop being a pussy!" I said to Dark telepathically in his head. "Fine, fine! I'll tell her...since you're the bitch here." He said in my head. Before I could respond, he started talking to Y/N.  "We are having a party for Markiplier's arrival! And other "people" are coming." Dark calmly said to her. "Did you mean Mark's alter ego's?" I was shocked when she said that. "How'd you know?" I asked her. "You both told me. That's how." She said with no emotion. "Oh." I said stupid as ever. "Well, let's go get decorations after we eat, alright?" Me and Y/N nod our heads.

"Hopefully she will be okay with them."