Chapter 1: Part 1

Reader's POV
Ever since I was a baby it was great!...Not until my parents became either a drug dealer or an acholic. Yes, I know, you may be shocked that i know alot about adult stuf when I'm only 5, but when I was born, the doctor's told me and my parents that i was 'GIFTED'. I never knew what that meant until something strange happened to me. I..had..powers.....
And unimaginable ones too. But I never told my parents about it since I knew I would get beaten up, kicked out, or get killed. I mean, being killed would be the best, but I just can't do it. I wonder why. But anyways, I was only 1 in a half in a half when they started to become bad. I was always abused, beaten up, locked up, and cut by knives. Anyway, I was about to go to bed after I healed myself since I learned how to, but a loud, argry, voice screamed throughout the entire house. "Y/N L/N!!! GET YOUR LITTLE ASS DOWN HERE!!" My dad's screams always scared me, but I've grown used to it and now I'm not scared. I fast walked downstairs since I didn't want him to scream again. "Y-yes s-sir?" I said acting scared. "Clean this mess up you ungrateful bitch!!" My mother said. She wasn't as scary as my father. She still had a heart until my father forced her to beat and cut me. Now, she was broken because of him. Y-yes m-ma'am" you said acting scared as you got cleaning supplies. I started to clean as my parents went upstairs. But my mother looked at me, she looked like she was about to give me a sympathy look, but quickly changed to a look of disgust. 'Why do they hate me?' I thought to myself as I silently cried so they wouldn't hear. Once I finished up, I ran to my room and locked the door so that they couldn't come in. 'I've had enough...I'm leaving tommorow to get far away from my..... 'parents'' I cried to myself at the last part. I fell asleep crying. The last thing I remember saying to myself was: "I want new parents"