Chapter 5

Reader's POV
I was about to ask him if was a demon or not..hopefully he'll understand and will answer honestly so the I can tell him and Darky what I can do. "Will you say the truth?" I asked him. "Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?" He reasured me.

Wilford's POV
Why was she worried? What was she going to ask me?..wait..what if she knows??..but she's too young though... "Wait, can you get Darky?" She asked me. "Sure sweetie." I said as I got up. I walked downstairs and went up to Dark. "Hey umm, so Y/N wants to talk with me but she wanted you to come too..so..yeah." I said/asked Dark. "Sure. This must be serious if she wants us both to come talk to her." Dark said. "Yeah, probably." We walk to her room and see her coloring. "Hey Y/Npoo. You wanted to talk with us?" Dark asked Y/N. We sat on the floor and nodded to let her know that we were listening. "Umm..are you...ugh. I-I can't d-do it." She said trembling. "Hey it's alright. Remember, you can tell us anything." I reasured her. "Ok. A-are you both d-demons?"

Dark's POV
I was so shocked to how she knew what a demon was...I couldn't even speak. Suddenly, I heard a voice in my head. 'Should we tell her?' That voice was Wilford's. He was telapatheclly trying to talk to me. 'I think we should tell her.' I said in Wilford's mind. "Hey darling. Um, yes we are demons, but we promise, and we'll tell our brothers, that we will never hurt you or let you get hurt, okay?" I said reassuringly. "How did you know we were demons?" Wilford asked. "I just had this weird feeling, which is a good thing because I have to tell you both something else." She acted really nervous. "Then what is it dear?" Wilford asked Y/N. "I-I'm...I'm also a demon."

"She can't be a demon! Is she one though?"