Chapter 13

Reader's POV
Wilford was quickly trying to explain something until he was interupped by my door slamming open. Wilford showed a look of shock and annoyance before he looked to the door with me.

"Hello again, Y/n! I have someone that wants to talk with you!" Dr. Iplier said moving out of the way for someone. He stood in the doorway, wearing a very faint smile. He wore a trench coat, which was buttoned up, over a white v-neck and black slacks, a pair of black shoes, his hair was a cute kind of mess, but what really caught my eye was something that was on his eyes. His eyes were bandaged and his was blood filling it. I furrowed my brows in sorrow for the man. He gave a smile towards me and I smiled back, thinking of how the hell he could 'see' me. "Host says hello." He calmly said. Iplier left without a word right after. I looked back to Wilford and see him sighing. He lifted my hand to his lips and lightly pecked it. "I will give you two some time together." He said with my hand slightly muffling his voice. I nodded and then he stood up walking out of my room. He walked up to the side of the other man, stopping in his tracks. He sighed quietly and patted his shoulder in compliance. He left and the mystery man walked into my room, closing the door behind him. I was a little scarred but if they all trusted him, then I should too.

He sat in the chair that Wilford sat in and brushed out his trench coat. He put out a hand for me to shake. I slowly accept the shake and after three seconds, we let go. "This is Host. Host says that that is his name. Host asks what is your name?" He spoke. I raised a brow at the odd man. Was he speaking in third person? I didn't mind it although. It was cute in a way. "My name is Y/n, nice to meet you Host." I say chuckling. He smiles. "Host says that it is nice to meet you also. Host asks how you are doing right now." He said with slight worry in his voice. "I am doing quite well." I say lying. His brows furrowed. "Host senses that you are lying. Host asks if this true." "Well..um..you see, it's just.." I tried to make up an excuse but it felt like he could see right through me. "Host say that it is okay to lie. Host says that he wants to help you in any way possible. Host asks if he can help you." "Of course you can help me. But how?" I question. "Host says that he will be your side therapist, other than Wilford and others you accept." I nod at his statement, quickly forgetting that he couldn't see me. " Host says that it is good to know that you have accepted." He said somehow knowing that I had nodded. I decided to not question it and leave it to the science of magic, if it even had one. He gently placed his hand on my arm and I quickly tensed up because of the coldness of his hand and that I was a little shook by Host. He chuckled a a bit at my tensed arm. "Host says that it is alright and you don't have to be scared.  Host asks if he can ask you something." He asks. "Anything." I say calming myself. He took a short inhale of breath. "Host asks, why you hate your family so much." He asks. I was dumbfounded by the question and it took me a minute to take it all in. "H-how do you know about t-that?.." I ask stuttering. " Host knows a lot of things about you when he touched your arm. Host has the ability to read minds when he or the other person touch each other." He explained. My breath became shaky at the thought of my parents. Host looked at me funnily and gave me a reassuring smile. "Host says breathe and calm down." "Okay..I think I'm good." I say slowing down my breathing. He slowly took his arm off of me and rested them in his lap. "Host thinks that you have a bad relationship between you and your family." He said sorrowly. "Well, I used to have a brother and I loved him very dearly and he did too...but he left when our parents began to hit us. Right now, I'm not even sure if he is alive or not." I said sighing tiredly. "Host says that he feels sorry for you. Host wants to and can save you from your worries." I took a double take at him and see that his hand was hovering my arm, and my skin reflecting a yellow light. He quickly stopped and lifted his head up towards me. "Host can sense that th have many scars. Host asks if this was by your parents." He questions. I sigh. "Sadly, yes. And might I add, it was very painful." I say tensing up.  He lifts hid hand off of my arm and suddenly, my body feels relieved of some pain that I have never thought I had. "Host says that your scars are gone and hopes that it will stay this way." "Yeah, I sur hope so too." I say sighing and looking up to the white ceiling.

There was a bit of silence before I turned my head to Host. "Host, can I ask you something personal?" I ask. "Host replies with a yes." "What happened to your eyes? You don't have to answer, I understand. He huffs out a breath and looks to my general direction. "Host said that it all started when he was almost 9 years old. He was just a normal child that had dreams like any other. Host had wanted to become an astronaut and see the world outside of Earth. One day, Host was outside playing with his toys, and being an awkward and only child, he had trouble making friends. His mind was only focused on the toys that was laid in his hands, until he felt someone grab him and was clorophormed by someone. And soon he woke up tied to a chair. They tortured him almost to death..." He continued to talk about how he became like he is now.

"Host says that he wants to comfort you in any way." He ended his sentence off. I see a few tears of blood run down his face and quickly wipe them off, the blood instantly dissapearing from my fingers. I decided not to question it, given that it was probably just his magic. "Host asks if you are ready to start. Host says to take all of the time that you desire before starting the process, of him helping of course." He asks of me.  I sigh and nod my head. "Host says that before you and him start, wake up Y/n." I became confused. "What?"

"Wæķë ű] Ý/ń"