Love You More

December 27, 1989

I sat on the edge of the bed in a gray tank top, sweats, and my converse. My hair was in a ponytail and I was once again writing Hannibal Lector's red dragon quote on my arm. "C'mon BELLS IF YOUR COMING!!!" I pushed my self off the bed and raced down the stairs to meet Marshall. We were going to the Hip Hop Shop to buy some stuff. It wasn't Saturday so we couldn't watch anyone rap, but I heard Kid Rock was gonna be there. Marshall didn't speak on the subject and I was hoping Denaun was there so I could show him I sort of took the advice he gave me last night.

"Finally you come down here it's been three whole minutes." I pushed him in the shoulder and walked past him backwards. "You're so impatient to the point it's not even funny."

"Then why am I laughing?" He threw his hands up at me. "Cause you're a loon. Now let's go get the car and fix it so we can head out." He agreed and we headed out.

~~~~In The Middle Of The Street~~~~

Marshall was covered in black almost and his hands were caked in oil. I sat inside the car waiting for the signal to try it while he fixed wires and bolts. "Alright go ahead." I started it and it spurted a little but didn't do much. "Alright umm...do it again."

"But Marshall I just tried." He slammed the hood and came to the window. "It's gonna work just try it." I pressed my foot on the gas and it sneezed out. I smirked at Marshall giving him a 'told you so' look. "Just do it again until it works." I did as told and lucky enough it worked. He returned the same look towards me and hopped into the passenger seat. "I hate driving." He stated. "Well good because you're not driving me anywhere anymore." He slid his shirt off and I tried keeping my eyes on the road. "Fine with me." He said leaning his head back on the seat.

"Marshall why'd you take your shirt off?"

"It was dirty."

"So you think you can just waltz up in the store with no shirt and Kid Rock inside?"

"I'll buy a new one and fuck Kid Rock."

"You're so egotistical."

"And you're so beautiful."

"Where'd that come from?"

"Oh I thought we were pretending to be on ecstasy." I gulped hard at the sort of compliment and pulled into the driveway of the Hip Hop Shop. Lots of cars were parked there and I even saw Bizarre's mom's car. So I knew they were here. I looked over and Marshall was scribbling down raps on his arm. I smiled at him and he turned to me. "You know you're always so happy." He sounded sorta annoyed when he said that. "What's there to be mad about?" He shook his head and opened the car door to get out. Don't know what that was about, but okay...

Denaun, Proof, Bugz, Bizzare, Gary, and Marshall all met each other in the circle of people and I got a cd signed by Kid Rock. When I went to go meet the guys Marshall stared in my hands and turned on his heels to look at KR. "Man he ain't nothing but a joke." He persuaded. I looked at the guys to see them all laughing their coffee stained teeth off. Marshall ignored it and I turned to Denaun. "I came." He hugged me and I got akaward remembering last nights events. "You two know each other?" Proof signaled. "Oh yea. We met last night." Denaun answered.

"How exactly?" Bizarre rubbed his chin and I just had to smile. It's like my mouth can't stay shut for one freaking second. "See it was girl stuff so..."

"You saw her?..." Marshall rocked on his feet and I shook my head over and over. "No! He did help me steal a pipe though?"

"What?"

"See I talk about my Umm girl stuff like a car. And my gas leaked so I needed a pipe to fix it."

"Tmi." Gary turned away and I bit my lip, but still showing my teeth.