25)New York City

4 weeks later
Red tour is over
Paige starts school in two weeks

Taylor Pov

Red tour ended about a week ago. I miss it so much. I have never had that much on a tour before. With my dancers,band,back up singers,Ed,my family and especially my daughter,Paige.

We have been living in my new apartment in New York. I love it here. I think it has to be in the top ten best life decisions I have made.

I eventually got Paige to stop fighting with me on doing the school work. Austin offered to help her with the history and science. At first I didn't think it was a good idea saying it didn't really go so well the last time.

It actually went really well. She liked seeing Austin for doing school. I have been helping her with math lately. However when she starts school in a week I am going to be working on my next album more and Austin is going to be acting in another movie.

So I think I am going to need to get her a tutor although I don't think she is going to like that very much.

On the bright side she does not have to wear the large boot anymore. That we left in my London house after the Europe leg of Red Tour.

She has been wearing the small boot whenever she is standing up and moving around. Other than that the doctor said she doesn't need to wear it. I have had to remind her to put it on a couple times because she still doesn't like it.

To be honest I think Paige thinks her ankle is healed already and she wants to be able to move around again. Today we are going to the doctor in New York for a check up on her ankle.

I'm hoping that it is all heeled because I don't think Paige is going to want to go to school on crutches. She already doesn't want to go to this private school.

I got her uniforms the other day and I am going to show them to her today before her appointment.

"Hey Taylor!" Paige says coming into the living room.

She sits down on the couch and immediately takes the brace off.

"I take you are ready for your doctors appointment today."

"Yes I really think it is heeled!"

"Well I have something to show you before we need to leave." I say.

"What what what." She says getting all excited.

"Your school clothes. Follow me to my room."

"You got me new clothes for school?!"

"Well sort of just come with me." I say.

Paige comes into the room and sits down on my bed. I grab the giant box from the closest and put in on the bed sitting across from Paige.

"That's a lot of clothes Taylor. I did not need any knew clothes." She says.

"Well you sort of do." I say.

I open up the box and then her facial expression changes.

"Wait are these even clothes?!" She says taking one of her plaid skirts out of the box. "Wait I have to wear these!"

"Oh come on they are cute!" I say. I actually like the plaid skirts.

"Taylor these are so ugly! I am going to be made fun of! Why can't I just wear my normal clothes." She yells.

She hasn't called me mom yet. She has been my daughter for almost three months now. Maybe she will soon. I'll keep waiting for it though.

"Paige honey calm down. Everyone at your school has to wear these outfits. It's called a uniform. You aren't going to be made fun of. I promise. And if you are you promise to tell me right?"