24)Meeting Fans

Taylor's Pov

"Hey how was your time with Ed." I say as Paige and I walk down the hallway towards my dressing room. "Oh and I forgot to give you your phone back earlier. I am really sorry for yelling at you and taking it. You didn't deserve that."

"You had every right to get mad at me." Paige says. I can tell she doesn't want me mad at myself,but I can't help it.

"No I didn't. I should have allowed you to talk." I say.

"It's ok Taylor. Honestly it's ok. Stop being so hard on yourself." She says as we walk into the dressing room.

"I am not going to let you tell me it is ok. It wasn't. And I am sorry I am still new at this whole being a mom thing." I say.

"I am still new at this being a daughter thing Taylor." Paige says.

I really thought she was going to say mom. I know she will eventually, she has to right?

"Well I brought you an outfit for the show you want to see it?!" I say getting excited.

"Yes of course." She says sounding more excited than I am and I didn't think that was possible.

I take her outfit out from the closet. I brought her this red dress with black lace on it. And then I brought different left foot shoes for her to choose from. I think I am as ready as she is for these next four weeks of her on crutches to go quickly.

"Taylor! That is so pretty I love it!" Paige practically screams.

I laugh. "What shoe do you want to wear?"

"How about the black flat that has cat ears?" She asks me.

"Perfect!" I say.

"I want to see what you are wearing for club RED tonight?" Paige asks me.

I pull out this white lace dress and these strappy brown heels that I am wearing after the show. "What do you think?"

"I LOVE it like LOVE it! It looks like the dress you performed in for Mean on the last tour." She says all excited. "Wait both of our dresses have lace did you do that on purpose?"

"Yea I did do it on purpose, you want to know why?"

"Yea why?"

"Well because you are coming to Club RED tonight."I say waiting for her to respond.

"Wait you can't be serious!"She screams. I guess she is excited.

"I am, people want to meet you just as much as they want to meet me now!"

"That's crazy!" Paige says.

I can't help but laugh again. Paige sure can be a handful at times but we are both adjusting. On the flip side though she is so cute and funny.

"Now go get ready I think Papa Swift wants to have you go hand out guitar picks with him." I laugh at the fact that I just called my dad Papa Swift like a fan.

"That sounds fun." She says as she heads into the bathroom to get dressed.

She comes out in the dress and looks absolutely gorgeous. The way her green eyes sparkle because of the red color. I love the black laced sleeves more than I thought I would.

"You look so beautiful honey." I say as there is a knock on the door. "Come on in Dad."

"There is my beautiful daughter and my gorgeous granddaughter." Dad says as he comes in.

"Hey Papa Swift." Paige says.

"You ready to go suprise swifties squirt?" He says to Paige.

"Dad I thought squirt was my nickname?" I say to him.