16. She makes my Reality better than my Dreams.

Começar do início

"Aish you're no fun." Jisoo sighs lifting herself up.

"Yeah eomma nim," Lisa adds doing the same.

"Who are you calling eomma," Irene slaps her arm playfully.

"Cause you're old~" Lisa teases.

"Shut up! I'm not!" Irene smacks her with a couch pillow.

Lisa blocks it with a giggle.

"Let's go out and do something!" Jisoo pipes up.

"Like what?" Irene asks.

"Let's go out for some food. I'm hungry." Jisoo suggests.

"Okay," Irene shrugs.

"Oh oh can I drive?!" Lisa hops off the couch excitedly.

"No." Irene says making Lisa pout.

"But why not Unnie!" Lisa whines.

"Because I don't want to die." Irene laughs grabbing her keys.

"Gosh what a mean eomma nim," Lisa whispers to Jisoo.

"Yah!" Irene hears her, to which Jisoo and Lisa make a run for it in a fit of giggles.

•••

"No running!" Irene calls after the pair as they run through the crowds of the downtown streets.

"Unnie stop treating us like we're Ten." Jisoo whines.

"Ha! You think you two are mature enough to be ten, more like four." Irene scoffs with a laugh.

"That's only cause you act like a 90 year old." Lisa says.

"Hey Lisa...isn't that Rosé?" Jisoo points across the street.

"Hm?"

Lisa peeks across the street and sure enough Rosé was sitting in the window seat of a cafe with a boy across from her. She frowns at the sight.

"Yeah...it is."

"What's she doing with that boy?" Irene glares.

"Relax Unnie. We don't know the whole situation yet." Jisoo sighs.

"Well I know that if anyone tries to cheat on my baby sitter they better be praying I don't send them to the morgue." Irene growls.

"Maybe Jisoo Unnie is right. We don't know if she's cheating on me. There has to be another explanation right?" Lisa says hopefully. Her stomach turning seeing her girlfriend laugh with the guy across from her.

"Right." Jisoo nods.

"Then lets go ask." Irene shrugs walking across the street.

Lisa's eyes widen. "Unnie Wait!"

•••

"Are you being serious? I can't accept that." Rosé says in awe as she stares across at her brother.

"I'm being completely serious. I mean I'm moving so I won't need it anymore, and you're looking for a place anyways." Jimin shrugs with a smile.

"I can't thank you enough for this oppa, you're the best!" Rosé stands up to hug him and he does the same.

"Anything for you little sis." He says happily.

They jump apart hearing a small bang on the window. They're met with Irene shooting daggers, arms crossed against her chest. Jisoo with a worried look on her face and a panicking Lisa.

"Lisa?" Rosé questions. Grabbing Jimin's hand she leads him out to the front of the cafe.

"Oh Hi Rosé, I'm sorry did we interrupt your date?" Irene smiles sweetly, her eyes still telling a different story.