twelve

//: oofie thank you so much for 1k reads i love all of you ❤️

[ haechan's pov ]

i laid on my back, staring up at the blank ceiling. the house was so empty and quiet, it reminded me of my own house. a sigh slipped through my lips as i rolled off the bed.

i missed my small bed, my rusty kitchen, and that soap opera that played every saturday on channel 35. i never got to the part where jerry married janette.

not to mention, all my belongings were at that small condo that i was taken from. it would've been nice to have everything with me if i wasn't allowed to live on my own anymore.

a knock on the door interrupted me before i could continue my thoughts. "what is it?" i asked, clearly irritated enough already.

"come out, we're going to that house of yours." mark's voice replied back, clearly just as annoyed as i was. i mentally groaned at the fact that i had to face that asshole again as i opened the room door.

he was dressed in casual clothes and his black hair was styled. his shirt loosely draped over his shoulders, exposing his collarbones.

i gulped as memories from our first encounter resurfaced but i quickly shook it off.

"why so sudden?" i asked as he stepped into my room. "taeyong told me to take you." he sat down across from me, not taking his eyes off me.

i cleared my throat, clearly uncomfortable with the tense air between us. "plus, you're not planning on wearing my clothes forever, right?" he asked, gesturing to the shirt i was wearing.

oh. these were his clothes. i slowly scanned the clothes as i stood in front of mark. "these are yours?" i asked as he nodded with a smug grin on his face.

taeyong told me these were spare clothes he had laying around. "i can't believe this." i mumbled as i slipped the shirt off of my body, leaving my bare skin exposed.

mark whistled while leaning back onto his hands. "nice view." he chuckled as i threw the shirt at him. the tension seemed to have lessen now that we talked more.

"shut up." i smiled back.