two

[ third pov ]

"good morning." a low voice cooed out to him as his eyes adjusted to the bright light. he let out a few dry coughs and turned to the boy in front of him.

"where the fuck am i?" haechan groaned as the pain hit him all at once. his jaw was aching, probably from the punch yesterday night and his wrists were losing blood circulation.

"hi, i'm mark and i kidnapp- borrowed you." the brown haired boy corrected himself while pacing around the room. he eyed the other up and down while smirking.

"what? how the hell are you so casual about it!" the younger yelled, trying to break out of the chair he was currently tied on.

while choosing to ignore haechan's complaints, mark grabbed the tuck-tape on the table and walked towards the younger.

"hey, i was kind enough to introduce myself so why don't you return the favor?" his raspy voice sent chills down the other's spine as he gulped.

in all honesty, mark scared haechan. there was something about his aura that screamed 'danger' and 'power'.

"haechan." he mumbled his name before turning away from the stare that the older was giving him. the response earned a chuckle from the other as he placed the tape down.

"good boy." mark's hand slowly caressed haechan's cheek while the other turned away.

"why did you kidnap me?" the younger asked in a calm voice, in hopes that he wouldn't upset the older again.

he shrugged while taking a seat on the bed across from him. "i was bored, no ones ever home to play with me."

that's it, he's definitely a spoiled brat. haechan mentally groaned after realizing that it'll won't be easy to escape this psychopath.

"okay, where am i?" he asked again. the older smirked while lying back in his pillows.

"my mansion."