twenty-four

[ third pov ]

"who are you?" chenle squinted at the 4 strangers who had just arrived at their door. the youngest looking one spoke up first. "we're looking for taeyong." he answered as the others nodded along.

jisung turned to look at chenle as the other did the same. they both were feeling a bit suspicious. "well, he's busy-"

"it's nice to see you." a voice interrupted. everyone turned their attention to where the voice came from. it was johnny who smiled and taeyong who stood beside him. the four boys immediately broke out with smiles after seeing their old boss.

"hey boss." winwin pushed chenle over, inviting himself inside the house. the younger grunted at the lack of manners he had before rolling his eyes and leaving the room with jisung.

they gave each other a brief hug as the others came inside. johnny pulled away as he turned to introduce them to taeyong. "this is winwin, jungwoo, kun, and the youngest one is renjun. i recruited all of them in china except for jungwoo. he joined afterwards."

taeyong nodded as he shook hands with all of them. "i'm lee taeyong and i'm in charge of this place." he politely smiled but was internally beating himself up for the addition of more people to care for.

all of them shared a moment of silence until lucas ran in from the other room. he was half naked with a towel wrapped around the lower part of his body. "hey hyung, where did you put my towels-" his sentence slowly drifted off as he stared at the new people in front of him; particularly one of them.

"well shit, you're hot." he pointed at the brown haired boy with a smug smirk as he gazed at the beauty in front of him. jungwoo locked eyes with the other for a moment, unsure of what to say.

"okay, you need to go." taeyong clicked his tongue as he dragged the younger out of the room. chills went down his spine as he cringed at the sexual tension in the room, he just had to leave. he was afraid that if he didn't, things would take a different turn.