Chapter 15.5: Pokemon Teams

Hola readers! It's Chelsea again with another extra. Last time I did a character profiles for our main characters with Zac. This time I'm going to do Pokemon profiles of our heroes' teams. And one more thing: voting for this would greatly help us write more. So far, we only have 1 vote.

SENTOKI

Rambo (Squitle): Rambo is Sentoki's all star. He has been with Sentoki ever since his parents were captured. Rambo is considered to be Sentoki's guardian, as his father said. Rambo wins most of Sentoki's battles. He was nicknamed Rambo because of his signature move, Skull Bash. Rambo has used Skull Bash numerous times and they all end up in Sentoki winning the battle. He is like Sentoki; he uses style during battling and can easily come up with a strategy that lets him win.

Pokedex Number: 007. Type: Water. Nature: Hasty. Ability: Torrent.

Dratini: Dratini is Sentoki's 2nd Pokemon. He was given to Sentoki at the Daycare Center in Pallet Town. Dratini is a fast Pokemon and can easily dodge attacks due to its incredible speed and fast attacks.

Pokedex Number: 147. Type: Dragon. Nature: Relaxed. Ability: Inner Focus.

Treecko: Sentoki's third Pokemon is Treecko. Treecko was also given to him at the Daycare Center in Pallet Town along with the rest of his Pokemon. Treecko has quick feet which lets him move fast.

Pokedex Number: 252. Type: Grass. Nature: Modest. Ability: Overgrow.

Berserk (Pignite): Sentoki's fourth Pokemon is Berserk. Berserk is a Pignite that evolved in Cerulean Cave when it got attacked by a crowd of Zubat. Berserk earned its nickname from its specialty, Focus Blast. Berserk is unlike any of Sentoki's Pokemon: He has a rivalry with Kimyona's Machoke. The rivalry started in Cerulean Cave as well. Just when Berserk was about to finish of a Golbat, Machoke jumped in and finished it. Berserk then jumped off and delivered one more blow, making Machoke angry. They have hated each other ever since.

Pokedex Number: 499. Type: Fire, Fighting. Nature: Naive. Ability: Blaze.

Dinamika (Elekid): Dinamika is Sentoki's 5th Pokemon. Dinamika is an Elekid who earned his nickname from his special attack, Dynamic Punch.

Pokedex Number: 239. Type: Electric. Nature: Bold. Ability: Static.

Eevee: Sentoki's last Pokemon is Eevee. Eevee isn't used much by Sentoki because Eevee hasn't learned that many moves yet. Sentoki is unsure what he will evolve Eevee into. Eevee has also been with Sentoki since the Day Care.

Pokedex Number: 133. Type: Normal. Nature: Modest. Ability: Run Away.

HIKARU

Pichu: Pichu is Hikaru's right hand Pokemon. He is Hikaru's very first Pokemon. Since he is her first Pokemon, she wanted him to experience everything that she does so that's why she doesn't go in Pokeball. Pichu is her voice of reason. Since he's used to Hikaru's ditzy nature, he tries his best to get her out of danger but that doesn't really work.

Pokedex Number: 172. Type: Electric. Nature: Careful. Ability: Static.

Vulpix: Vulpix was the second Pokemon that Hikaru hatched and taught Storytelling. Vulpix is the Queen of the group. Her high-and-mighty attitude makes a good leader but sometimes she can get out of line. That's when Pichu and Absol come to calm her down. She's very cold to others she isn't used to but has a soft spot for her trainer and team.

Pokedex Number: 027. Type: Fire. Nature: Sassy. Ability: Flash Fire.

Absol: Absol is Hikaru's third Pokemon. Absol wasn't hatched from an egg like her other Pokemon. Absol used to belong to Grandma but decided to give him to Hikaru to look over. Absol is the peacemaker of the group. He is also the leader of the group, second only to Pichu. Absol's calm exterior and old age has made him sort of like a caretaker to the others.

Pokedex Number: 359. Type: Dark. Nature: Calm. Ability: Pressure/Super Luck

Riolu: Riolu, Hikaru's forth Pokemon. Riolu is the oddball of the group. By odd ball, I mean that he actually likes to battle. The others have battling experience but they'd rather watch one then be in it. That's the main reason why Hikaru doesn't challenge gyms. Riolu also knows how to use Aura Sphere which is extremely rare. He hasn't been used much but he will soon.

Pokedex Number: 447. Type: Fighting. Nature: Brave. Ability: Steadfast/Inner Focus

Zorua: Zorua, like the others, was hatched by Hikaru. Zorua, to no surprise, is the jokester among her peers. Her favorite target is Vulpix because of how she reacts. This causes them to go into battle mode. Their battles normally end with either being shocked by Pichu or attacked by Absol. Zorua's ability lets her temporarily change her appearance to any Pokemon.

Pokedex Number: 570. Type: Dark. Nature: Impish. Ability: Illusion.

Charmander: Charmander is Hikaru's newest Pokemon, given to her by Professor Oak. He is a hard worker, judging by the training Hikaru and Vulpix give him but he also gets discouraged easily. He was fascinated by the very beginning about Storytelling. He has yet to showcase us his talents. Besides Pichu, he's probably the Pokemon that gets let out of his Pokeball the most.

Pokedex Number: 004. Type: Fire. Nature: Hardy. Ability: Blaze.

KIMYONA

Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur is Kimyona's starter Pokemon. She was the first among the group to start her journey. Bulbasaur made her first appearance in Mt. Moon. Among Kimyona's Pokemon, Bulbasaur is the silent type. She does things when she wants to and she does things for Kimyona. She only listens to anyone she trusts.

Pokedex Number: 001. Type: Grass, Poison. Nature: Quiet. Ability: Overgrow.

Growlithe: Growlithe is the fastest among her Pokemon. Growlithe's fast speed allows her to dodge attacks easily. Although Growlithe doesn't have that many attacks, her Flamethrower can do a lot of damage, even to Pokemon that have an advantage over her!

Pokedex Number: 058. Type: Fire. Nature: Hasty. Ability: Intimidate.

Seel: Kimyona's water Pokemon is Seel. Seel had its first major battle in the Cerulean Gym, against Misty. Seel duplicated all the moves Dewgong did to win. Although Seel is a water Pokemon, Seel knows mostly Ice attacks. His best move is Ice Beam.

Pokedex Number: 086. Type: Water. Nature: Relaxed. Ability: Thick-fat.

Machoke: Machoke is the first Pokemon of Kimyona's group to evolve. He evolved from Machop to Machoke during Kimyona's gym battle against Brock. He has a rivalry with Sentoki's Pignite, Berserk. Berserk had just evolved and was about to land the finishing blow on a group of Zubat in Cerulean Cave when Machoke appeared and beat the group. This the was the start of their bitter rivalry.

Pokedex Number: 067. Type: Fighting. Nature: Rash. Ability: Guts/No Guard.

Weedle: Weedle is Kimyona's fifth Pokemon. He is the first Pokemon that Kimyona caught on her journey. He beat Sabrina, the Saffron Gym Leader, by himself. That was also his first gym battle. Weedle likes to be babied by everyone, especially Kimyona. It gets jealous when she spends time with Bulbasaur.

Pokedex Number: 013. Type: Bug, Poison. Nature: Naive. Ability: Shield Dust.

Pidgey: Pidgey is the last Pokemon Kimyona caught. She is also one of her weakest Pokemon. Pidgey doesn't mind being weak. As long as she gets to take Kimyona places by using Fly, she's fine the way is. She is a devoted Pokemon and would do anything for her trainer.

Pokedex Number: 016. Type: Normal, Flying. Nature: Modest. Ability: Keen Eye/Tangled Feet.