Chapter 20.5: Character Profiles - Villain Edition

Sup! It's Chelsea again. So if you're keeping up with the story (which you better be) you find out that we got some villains. Zac said he wanted to the profiles for them (hint hint) so here they are. And please, please vote for this story. It would be great if you guys did. Thanxx.

ULTRON FORCE

Basic: Secret organization that works with Team Rocket. Their mission is to capture the birds for Team Rocket.

Appearance: Each member wears brown goggles along with a gray jacket and a yellow shirt. They wear gray gloves, black pants, and gray and yellow shoes. They have the letter 'U' on the back of their jacket.

Members: Rida, Yuki, and Sumato. Rida is the leader among his sisters. The leader of UF is unknown but Sentoki bumped into him and was able to capture a glimpse of the leader.

HQ: Unknown

RIDA

Basic: Leader among his sisters, he was responsible for capturing Zapdos but failed miserably. He is like Sentoki but the evil version. If he is near defeat, he risks it all. He doesn't care for the sake of his Pokemon since they are used to him. He will do anything to win a battle. Believes Pokemon should always get stronger and people should love them but only when they do good.

Appearance: Wears the regular UF uniform but is identified with a Pokeball necklace.

Hobbies: Working for UF's squad, battling.

Badassery: The leader among his sisters and in charge of capturing the birds. He risks anything just to win.

Pokemon: Ivysaur is Rida's partner. He received it when Team Rocket was able to raid Professor Oak's lab when he was absent. TR only took the starters, as that was the deal that would be made with UF: Give them starters and give them a share of Team Rocket. He also has a Dewott, Tynamo, Combusken, and Eevee. His final Pokemon, hidden in the Pokeball on his necklace, his unknown.

YUKI

Basic: Yuki is the middle child of the group. Even though she isn't the oldest, she is the most responsible of the group. She keeps her brother and sister on track. She isn't the hot-headed type like her siblings and believes that keeping calm is the best way to solve things. Having the Zapdos capture a failure, she is determined to beat the people who messed up her calculations.

Appearance: Wears the UF uniform but instead of pants, she wears a skirt. Besides the uniform difference, she can be identified with a scarf around her neck.

Hobbies: Thinking up plans to capture Pokemon, Reading

Badassery: She is the mastermind behind the plans of UF. A genius in what she does, she is able to successfully predict the outcome of her plans.

Pokemon: Her go-to Pokemon is Wartortle. Her other Pokemon consists of Growlithe, Mareep, Mightyena, Croagunk, and Purrloin.

SUMATO

Basic: The last born among her brother and sister. She likes to do dangerous things with Rida. They almost got themselves killed trying to go after an Onix before working with Team Rocket. She loves picking fights.

Appearance: She wears the regular UF uniform but she can be recognized with a scar on her right eye. She got the scar after a mission with her siblings.

Hobbies: Gymnastics, being evil.

Badassery: She is the go-getter and the one who is most likely to get someone hurt. She can sneak past security systems and disable them.

Pokemon: Her partner is a Charmeleon. She also has a Paras, Gurdurr, Pidove, Vulpix, and a Metapod.