Keep the energy positive, comment your opinions but I won't tolerate insults or bad blood from anyone. Any breach in the rules leads to instant muting. Have fun and enjoy it all.
______________________________________

"I don't mind punching your structureless face over and over again," I threatened, balling my fists in anger and looking up to him in my bedroom trying to scare the shit out of him but unfortunately, he didn't bulge nor move a muscle. Instead, he towered over me and stared into my black orbs studying my facial structure.

"I love you," He muttered in that rusty bad-boy baritone and he snaked his hand down my waist and pulled me closer for a long kiss.

"Astonishing right?" It all started this way........

______________________________________

8:05a.m, New york city.

Sunbeam crept into my room bit by bit before gradually illuminating my room as the golden soft diffuse rays settled on my face waking me in the process, disrupting my much more craved slumber.

My room is like a perfect magazine cover only that it gave away my tomboyish attribute with tons and tons of clothes scattered on the floor. A huge basketball lay beside my dressing mirror and the room smelt of lavender and coconut mixed with a pinch of sweat from yesterday's ball practice without showering. My eyes lazily studied the pathetic state of my room. Big, flamboyant but untidied. The couch is cream but inlaid with fine green silk, leaves embroidered so delicately that they might have landed there in spring and just sunk in.

I stretched my hands and yawned tiredly as my hands fumbled to pick my phone on the nightstand laggardly.

One glance at the screen of my iPhone, sent a panic alert to my brain, as I registered that I was freaking late for school.

I immediately jumped out of bed and decided that any more sleep was not going to happen.

There was certainly no freaking way I could be late to school on a new resumption.

I reluctantly and hurriedly head to my huge bathroom, scrubbed as fast as my lazy body could.

I decided to throw on a grey-beige trench coat worn atop crispy white shirt and tucked into shortened denim blue skinny jeans and I finally completed the look with lace-up loafers.

I hurriedly carried my backpack and filled it up with the necessary books I will be needing, I picked my ear pods, wallet, ID card, Cash, and headed out of the huge mahogany room but not before throwing my jet-black hair in a messy bun before finally heading to the huge kitchen to get something to eat.

"Good morning ma'am," Two maids greeted in unison while passing and I nodded to them in acknowledgement.

"Hey darling, how was your night and what wrong with you? you look tired," mom asked as her black eyes which I inherited from her pierced my soul while she took a long sip from her green tea. Drinking green tea every morning is now a schedule for her as she does it devotedly daily.

"Morning my beautiful momma," I walked up to her and gave her a peck in her freckles covered cheek.

"Well, let just say someone didn't get her perfect dosage of sleep plus I still feel very very very sleepy, "I confessed pouting my lips.

I plopped on a high kitchen stool and watched the busy cooks manoeuvre their way around trying to fix breakfast.

"Isn't it possible I skip school today?" I questioned pouting and giving her my best cute look in an attempt to bribe her. And trust me, that always work!