-(Epilogue)-

Don't worry babes there's gonna be a sequel eventually I promise
But I just wanna have less stories to worry about updating rn bc I'm focusing on college
So ima be ending some other stories soon too bt I swear they're is gonna be sequels
____________

Taehyung pressed the button to start a live one last time.

Once it started, the view count started rolling in, and he waited until he had his usual count.

"Hi. I'm here to talk to you all. I will not be continuing as a camboy due to my accident. I took some time to think about myself, and after analyzing it, I've discovered some things.

"I am homosexual a romantic. If you don't understand that, it means I'm gay but I don't want to be in a relationship. Which is slightly frustrating because I really like having sex, obviously. But I have some ways around that, and I feel like some people might be happy about it, but I'm not gonna release any more information on that."

He looked at the comments, both the private and public chat room, which he normally didn't have open, but decided to this time since it's his last stream. There were goodbyes, good luck wishes, and people still apologizing about the accident. Of course, there was a few in the public chat that were perverted, but they were quickly shut down by others.

"And as for the incident that happened, I am feeling much better, but I'm still healing from it. I've been kind of.. staying at home and that's why I've had time to think this through."

He had some tears in his eyes, and he wiped them away quickly.

"This was a lot of fun for me. And I had so much fun doing this for you all. But for my own safety, I can't continue. I hope you all understand and can accept that. Thank you, for letting me tell you this. I'm going to log off now, so bye to you all. Have a good day or night, wherever you are."

______________

This story is my baby,,,,, 😭

But I mean,,,,,,, it works out considering what the sequel is gonna be about