-(1)-

Taeyeehaw

________

"I need a job."

"You already have a job, Taehyung."

"I know, but I need another one. I need more money for bills and such."

Jungkook sighed, "Get an online job that you can do whenever."

Taehyung pursed his lips and nodded, then looked to his best friend. "Have you done the homework for Mr. Kim's yet?"

Jungkook snorted, "Nah. Did you?"

Taehyung shook his head, "No. What time is it?"

"Ah.. 10:15."

"Shit.. he's our next class.."

**

"Hand in your homework, class!" Came the loud voice of Kim Namjoon, the English professor.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's paper, and handed up both his and his friends. They both had bullshitted a bunch of answers.

After handing those in, they had free study time, so Taehyung and Jungkook actually studied.

That is, until the professor called out for Taehyung to come to his desk.

Taehyung looked slightly scared, but stood up, and walked to the desk.

"Um.. w-what is it sir?"

"I'll let you off this time, but you need to start answering your assignments correctly. I can tell you didn't try."

Taehyung felt small under Mr. Kim's gaze. It was powerful, and his low voice did things to him that it probably shouldn't.

**

"You said.. how many!"

"100 cupcakes."

"By five?"

"By five."

"Who the hell.."

"No swearing at work." Jin said immediately, and grabbed the order report, and slid it over for Taehyung to look over.

"I already made the cupcakes, but you can frost them while I watch over the shop."

"Alright. I can do that."

**

"Taehyung!"

"Yea, hyung?"

"The cupcakes are done, correct?"

"Yes!"

"Alright. Bring them out."

Taehyung finished setting them all into their respectful containers, and stacked them. He then took them out to the front of the shop, and set them on the counter. He saw a man, slightly shorter then him. He looked familiar.

Pink, plush lips, slightly chubby cheeks, and large eyes.

"Jimin-hyung! From college!" He suddenly said, a box smile on his face.

"Yea! It's nice to see you again, Taehyung."

"It's nice to see you too. So why did you order one hundred cupcakes?"

"My mom is throwing a party for some reason, and told me to order them."

"Ah~ I see. Well do you like them?" Taehyung was actually quite proud of his job. The cramping in his hands could be temporarily forgotten, because the work on these cupcakes is beautiful.

Jimin eye-smiled. "I love them! They're perfect! Thank you, really."

"Ah.. Uh.. you're-you're welcome!" Taehyung blushed bright red.

"I'll have to hang out with you more outside of school, Taehyung!" Jimin said with a smile, and grabbed the cases. "I'll see you later. Thank you!"

**

"Why do you need another job, Tae?"

"Because. Right now, I have enough money to pay bills, but I want money to spend on myself too."

"Well.. that's understandable."

"Exactly, Yoongi-hyung. Not everyone has a boyfriend who spoils them."

"Yah!"

"Oh yea that reminds me, what time is Hobi-hyung coming over?"

"Later tonight. Now get out of here, you rascal. I'll beat you."

"Sure you can, hyung. I'm quite a sub, but I'm sure I could win that fight."

**

"You're looking for another part-time job, Tae?"

"Yes, hyung."

"Ah, well I'd suggest an online one, Yea? One that you can do whenever?"

"Mm.. that's what Jungkook said. I'm going to look after dinner."

"Well I'm sure you'll find one!"

"Thank you, Hobi-hyung!"

**

Taehyung had searched up online jobs, and found an interesting link, leading to an article. The person was in the same situation as Taehyung.

Until they found their job, of course.

At the very end of the article, Taehyung found it. The interviewee had said need no shame, and to be confident for this job.

He took a deep breath, intrigued as to what it was. He clicked on the link, and his face both paled and got pink as he was brought to a camboy site.

He stared at his screen for about five minutes, before taking in a deep breath. At least he'd be making money, and he can do this whenever he wanted.

He clicked the sign-up button.