Q&ANSWERS

JUNGKOOK

Are you scared to tell Taehyung you know? Do you think it'll effect your relationship?

I'm a little scared. We're pretty close friends, and I don't want to ruin anything..

Please date Tae idc if this fanfic is Taecentric

I don't know if I'm quite interested in dating him. I do know that friends with benefits would be nice though

Exactly how soft are you when it comes to sex?

Hmm.. it really depends on my mood. I'm not really.. soft, but I'm no Jimin

I'm watching you

Do I look good?

What's your dick size?

Too big for you.

TAEHYUNG

How did Joon's dick feel?

Ow because he's thick but also I loved it because he's thick

Do you ever feel guilty for sharing Hoseok with Yoongi some nights?

It's more like we share Yoongi..? I don't know. I don't feel guilty. I'm never pushy for them to join me. I just ask. They have fun though, so it's not like they don't enjoy it.

Do you ever feel embarrassed by some of the toys that Jimin buys you? Or any of the lingerie you get?

I have, yes. But I've kind of gotten used to it now. I love being spoiled.

Out of the six who do you like best?

Six? What do you mean? Yoongi and Hoseok are my threesome buddies, but I don't like either of them in a relationship way. But Mr. Kim and Jimin.. I like them both. But what is this.. six?

Do you ever feel like your parents would be disappointed in your job choice? Not saying you should stop though. You go do your stuff and get fucked, baby boy

Ah, not really. I just kinda freelance. My parents aren't super interested in what I do. But thank you!

I feel sorry for your asshole

Me too :)))

JIMIN

Do you have to hide what you bought for Taehyung from your parents?

No, I don't live with them. They do own my limitless credit card, but they also don't care or check what I buy.

Why aren't you with Yoongi?

Yoongi is Tae's roommate, yea? He has a boyfriend, so I'd rather not.

How much is too much for your sadism ways? And do you have a safe word for the person you're with, and if so, what is it?

Too much..? I'm not sure. I haven't quite gone that far yet. I suppose.. maybe gun play? And I have a limit for how much I tie up my subs.
Safe word? Usually I go with the red and green, but I always ask my sub if they have their own.

Yo, I'm rootin' for you! Better grab Tae quick! But do you truly like him or do you want him for his body? What are your plans?

I'm planning on it :)
But I really like him. His body is phenomenal, but that's not the only great thing about him.

Where did your height go? Jk ily

Don't push me.

NAMJOON

Do you care if you lose your job because of Taehyung?

Well I'd like to keep my job, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.
(AN: as I wrote this, the korean version of overdose by EXO came on and I said nO Bc I'm used to the Chinese version)

I hope you didn't break Tae lol

He was definitely sore, but I didn't break him.

Why are you so fREAKING HANDSOME?

I don't know, but I take pride in it.

HOSEOK

Do you enjoy threesomes with Taehyung, or do you do it for Yoongi?

They're fun. Usually, there's some type of double penetration on Yoongi and it's fun to watch him struggle with that. But I like them, because it's always fun to spice up our sex life- not that it isn't spiced up enough ;)

Hello I write fan fictions where you're the one getting fucked into oblivion, instead of Yoongi. How do you feel?

Ah, that's weird. I can't see myself bottom like that.

How's life bby?

Life's good, hbu

YOONGI

What's it like being friends with and living with a camboy?

Tae's a lot of fun! I've known him for years, and when he got into college, I asked him to come live with me and Hoseok. Hobi doesn't love there all the time, but he's here most of the time, so he basically lives here.
But Tae is respectful, and doesn't seem like a camboy. It's not a problem to me though.

Do you think Tae's viewers enjoy it when you have a threesome?

Well, according to the comments, yes

Why do you make me feel gayer than the size of the galaxy?

I don't know.. I don't hold the answers to everything

SEOKJIN

Are you really a top? I love you bby

I'm a top. You will see soon enough. I love you too *flying kiss*

Who's worldwide handsome? You or Tae?

Uh, mE
He is p nice though

On a scale of 1-10 how desperate are you to fuck Tae?

Like 7
I'm not desperate, but it'd be nice. He's pretty attractive

Hey Jin, I don't know what to ask, so how's life?

It's,, going. I don't quite know how to act around Tae when I want to fuck him.

Why the fuck are you so gorgeous?

*flying kiss* because, baby

AUTHOR(me)

What inspired you to write this?

Taehyung is BTS' baby boy. Blame Kat. She got me hooked on it.
Mainly it's bc I love subby Tae

Will Tae end up with one of them, or will this end Taecentric

You shall wait and see. I have the end planned already

Are you top or bottom?

I'm a switch :)

Are you straight, bisexual, pansexual, or lesbian?

I'm pan/bi :)

What's your favorite color? Lol ily

Purple. Ily too