-(2)-

Four months after that fated day when Kim Taehyung presses the sign-up button, he was truly living like he wanted.

He grew popular on the site quite quickly. People were drawn to his soft eyes, slim, twink-like body, and both high and low moans. He was a bottom if you've ever seen one.

His roommate supported him, finding it cool that he actually went through with it. He even joined in with Hoseok as well occasionally.

Taehyung was getting ready for his classes. His ass hurt from the night before. One of his viewers- sadipark - buys him a lot of sex toys, and has him use them in his streams.

He had used a large vibrating dildo. It was a fun experience, but the pain the next day was never fun. Oh well.

As Taehyung got to his school, he had a box smile on his face. He had only two classes today, the first being Mr. Kim.

When he walked into the classroom, the mans eyes were on him. He shivered slightly, and kept walking, his hips swinging slightly.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes. The damn boy was a tease.

He was a member of the site Taehyung was on. He was bored, and scrolling through the new popular camboys, and saw the face he could never forget.

Soft, doe eyes, slim body, messy hair that fell over his eyes at times, and his enthralling voice.

He immediately became a frequent on his streams, and never missed one. It's seeing the boy had him thinking dirty things. He knew he shouldn't, but honestly, he couldn't help it.

"Jimin-hyung!"

"Hey, Taehyungie!"

"How was your night?"

"It was amazing! I watched one of my favorite shows, and went shopping."

"Ooh cool! I had a fun evening."

"I'm sure." Jimin said with a smirk. He knew exactly what Taehyung did last night. "Oh look, Kookie is here!"

Taehyung turned, his puppy eyes crinkling as he smiled.

**

~last night~

Jin sat on his bed, bored. He scrolled through his computer. He was on Tumblr. He was on here to look at food.

Until he saw a link. Why it was under the food tag was a question for another time.

The post said

'Camboy quickly growing popular! Come see why!'

Jin, curious as always, clicked on the link. He had heard about camboys, but didn't know why they were so popular.

The page loaded, and the video thumbnail was blurred. He clicked the play button, and slapped a hand over his mouth as he saw Taehyung.

What in the hell?