-(11)- ~M~

I passed my drivers test

I was half-convinced to not write this, but I promised y'all

Also this story went from 17k to 18k overnight????
Thank you all so much!

Also I shattered my damn phone screen so I'm pissy
I honestly don't even want to look at my phone rn I'm so mad

Like I dropped it on it's back????? And I have a case?? And a screen protector!!!???????

???????

This will probably be short. Until Sunday(it's Thursday) I'm at my sisters, and I have horrible service so that means v v slow data and I don't wanna ask for her WiFi password bc I'm a lil shit ok

Plus they have literally like seven HD SmartTVs hooked up and playing Netflix, and two iPhones, two or three ipads, and a MacBook so the internet would probably be slow anyways. That's what happens when you have two young children I guess

____

"Good boys don't cum until after sir."

After the words were spoken, Jimin slipped a cock-ring on Tae, securing it so he couldn't cum.

A small whine sounded from Taehyung's throat, and Jimin let his throat go, a smirk on his face.

"Alright, get up, and bend over the bed. It's time to stretch you." Jimin reached behind Tae, and smacked a hand across his ass cheek.

He knew that the viewers must be dying. He had turned off the comment option for everyone, so not even the most dedicated viewers could comment. Only watch, and see how Jimin would fuck the life out of him.

Taehyung did as he was told, bending over the bed, and Jimin positioned him so the camera had a good view of him. While he was bent there, he pulled off any item of clothing on his lower half as well. Jimin stood up, and grabbed the bottle of lube.

"Condom or no condom? I'm clean, so you know."

"N-no condom.. it feels better.." Came a muffled answer.

Pouring lube over his first two fingers, Jimin shiver them in the youngers small pink hole, and said boy hitched his breath.

"Oh~"

"How much should I stretch you, hm? I'm not feeling a full fist tonight.."

Taehyung whimpered, his back arching a little.

"Mh~ not too much, sir.. pl- ah!"

Jimin's fingers sped up, and he started roughly finger-fucking the younger boy.

"Mn~ fu- S-sir! Please!" Taehyung gasped, his back arching.

"Please what, baby boy?

"Please~ fuck me. Fu-fuck me until I can't walk right.."

**

(I'm not really sorry, but looking at my phone screen is angering me so much and I am gonna have to pay like $200 to get it fixed)
(You get the details eventually)

"Hey.. Taehyungie? How are you feeling?" Jimin asked softly. He had already been up for a couple hours, whereas Tae had been laying in bed, looking exhausted.

"Mmh.. sore." Came the sleepy answer.