-(9)-

I went to prom :)))) with my friend

How y'all doin?

I'm over stressed and sleep deprived so I might take a Lil break on updating after this for mental health bc I'm starting to take it out on people I love yfeel? I'm being a bitch
I'm also sick bc allergies

Ew
I have to sing on Thursday and my voice is all kinds of fucked up

Ok anyways

_________

"What are you up to later?" Jungkook asked, resting his chin on his hand, looking at Taehyung and Jimin.

"Jimin-ah and I are gonna hang out after this." Taehyung said, scrolling through his phone.

Jungkook was about to ask if he could come along, but he looked at Jimin, and he just knew, from the little glint in his eye, that he had a stream to watch later, so he just nodded.

"Ah, well I hope you two have fun. I have some more homework to finish later. But we should all hangout sometime soon!"

"Definitely, Kook-ah! We might go eat something. I'll tell you if the food is good." Jimin said, with a wink. Taehyung still wasn't really paying attention.

"When do you want to go, Tae?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung looked up, "Uh.. whenever you want. I'm ready." Mentally, sure. Physically, that's debatable.

"We could go now. I have some things I need to grab at my house."

Taehyung nodded, "Sure! Looks like we gotta go, Kook. I'll see you later, yea?"

Jungkook nodded, waving them off, "Have fun!"

Jimin smirked, helping Tae up, and waved at Jungkook.

**

"What do you need to grab?"

"Just a few.. supplies." Jimin said, not offering much information. "I'm going to make sure tonight is fun for the both of us. Also, do you have a safe word, or is the usual red yellow green good?"

"Uh.. I'll use red yellow green." Taehyung said, tilting his head a little. He had never used safe words. Obviously, The confusion showed on his face, and Jimin chuckled.

"It's for safety and consent. If you're uncomfortable or don't like what I'm doing, or if it's too much, say red, if you're mildly uncomfortable, or it's nearing too much, say yellow, and if you're fine, say green. I want to make sure you're okay."

"Ah.." Taehyung nodded. That made sense. His eyes got wider as Jimin pulled into the driveway at his home. "Oh.. god.."

Jimin's house was something you wouldn't expect of a college student. Though he supposed it was because he was rich and had a limitless credit card and his parents spoiled the hell out of him.

"Why is your house so big!"

"This is my parents old vacation house, but then they got a bigger one, and gave this to me around my seventeenth birthday." Jimin shrugged. "Completely paid off, and my parents pay for utilities."

Taehyung nodded a little, "I see."

"Do you want to have your stream here, or at your place?"

Looking around, "Um.. we could do it here."

"Alright. I have a camera and stuff to use." Jimin said with a smile.

It was hard to think that in about twenty minutes, he'd be almost a completely different person.