-(12)-

Ok this is now at 21k?? Thank you so much!!

And it turns out that I'm not gonna take that test until next year so.. yea.

When we hit like.. 25k I think I'll do another q&a yea

_________

"Holy fuck, Jimin! You're so rough!"

"Hey now, it was consensual." Jimin sniffed, not really paying attention to Jungkook.

"I understand that, but don't you think you were.. too much?"

"He had safe words."

Jungkook frowned, and pushed his face down. The boy had to be worn out. Taehyung didn't have classes today, so he picked up a shift at work.

**

"Jin-hyung..?"

"Sorry, TaeTae, I have to get going. You can handle the shop for the last few hours, right?"

Taehyung pursed his lips, and nodded. He didn't really like working alone, but Jin had some errands to run.

The bakery closes at seven pm, and Jin was leaving at four. That left Taehyung to run the place for three hours. He had done this before, but never for this long.

Jin waved as he walked away, throwing a, "Call me if you have any questions!" Over his shoulder.

**

Half an hour until closing. After Jin left was a small rush, mainly from kids getting out of school and wanting a warm snack.

Jin said he should be back around seven, so he didn't have much tome left.

He started cleaning up, wiping down the counters.

7:45, he hears the bell ring from the front door.

"Hi Jin-hyung, I'm glad you're ba-"was

"Uh.. hi?" Came a confused voice.

Taehyung's head snapped up, the voice totally not belonging to Jin.

"Oh! Um, hi! Sorry about that. What can I do for you?" He asked, and set down the cloth he was using for wiping the counters.

The mans face seemed a little surprised, and then a smile set upon his face. He walked up to the counter, a dark look in his expression.

"Yea. You can do something for me."

The last thing Taehyung remembered before he woke up was he man grabbing the back of his head by his hair and slamming his face down into the counter.

**

Jin, humming a tune to some random song in his head, walked into the bakery at 7:02. He noticed the doors were unlocked, which seemed a little weird, but since the lights were on, he assumed that Taehyung hadn't left yet.

"Taehyung-ah!" He called, frowning when he didn't see the male at the counter. He didn't hear any noise either, which meant he wasn't there.

Walking to go in the back of the store, he passed the counter, which made him stop.

There was blood on the edge of the counter, as if something bleeding was slammed against it.

Instantly, he dialed the police, his hands shaking.

"Oh god.. oh god.. taehyung please be okay.."

7:20, the police arrive. After answering some questions, he stood by the wall as the police looked around the store.

Suddenly, Jin's phone buzzed, and he pulled it out.

It was a notification from Taehyungs cam show, saying eh started a new livestream.

He clicked on it, curious.

The instant the video loaded, his blood ran cold, and he knew it wasn't right. The only thing he could hear was Taehyung sobbing.

"Please.. please.. stop him.."