-(4)-

This is really low fucking quality but I had to crop a pic to get this bc I can't find the original and that makes me angry but whatever

Also if you've read Want, I used this pair in a smut scene I think but I didn't use a picture bc I couldn't find it
____________

Taehyung wasn't even paying attention in class the next day. He was tired, and sore. He only wanted to sleep.

But he was paying for college, so he had to go.

He had kept to his promise to wear a pair of panties that day, and wore a pair of high-waisted lace panties, and they had a corset-like string on the back.

Surprisingly, they were pretty comfortable. Which was nice, because all Taehyung was doing in class today was sleeping.

Or trying too, since the voice of the teacher just frustrated him. He was so tired, but the low voice of Mr. Kim was slightly turning him on.

His head was laid on his desk, and his eyes half open.

"Kim Taehyung!" The professor called out.

His head instantly shot up, and he blinked a couple times, clearing the blurry ness from his eyes.

"Yes sir.."

"Why are you sleeping in my class? Am I boring you?" His voice was deep, and he was challenging Taehyung.

"N-no sir.. I'm just tired."

"I was a college student once too, Taehyung. Even if you're tired you have to pay attention. What if I decide to put all this information from today on a test, hm?"

Taehyung's face was pink. "I'm so-sorry sir. I had a l-long night."

"I'm sure. Stay after class." He said dismissively, then continued on with his presentation.

**

After the class was over, Namjoon smiled at all of his students as they left, except the one.

He was happy he didn't have anymore classes today.

"Come up here, Taehyung."

The boy stood up, slowly walking to him. He was wearing tight jeans and a white T-shirt today. He lifted his arms above his head, stretching.

Namjoon's eyes instantly flicked to see the boys abdomen as his shirt rose up, but al his eyes saw was black lace. His eyes went wide, before he remembered what he said last night.

He wore this pair today? What a fucking tease.

Namjoon recalled buying these. They looked interesting, and he knew they'd hug the youngers curves perfectly.

And he was right.

Taehyung had obviously forgotten that his shirt would rise up when he lifted his arms. He let his arms fall back to his sides when he reached the teachers desk.

"I'm sorry for sleeping in your class, sir."

He hummed, and curled his finger at the male, standing up. He leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Are you enjoying wearing those panties, hm? Like the little slut you are?"