7 ✔️

CHAPTER SEVEN :

Kids

"I just need to buy some groceries, okay? Make sure all six of you would behave. And Joon, you remember the things I told you, yes?" Jin grabbed his keys and his wallet, looking at the eldest who seemed to be bored on the couch, reading his book. "Yes, appa." He just replied curtly, giving a short wave to his father to confirm.

Jin had a nagging feeling in the inside when he was at the front door, about to leave the house. Leaving six kids alone is crazy, thinking of a million possible outcomes while he's still at the door. Although he would like to call his brother to babysit his children, he won't. Another lecture isn't what he needed at the moment, perhaps he just needs to trust his eldest son to take care of his other siblings. Hopefully, anything bad wouldn't happen while he's away for a grocery trip.

Jimin and Taehyung ran towards where Jin is still, attaching themselves on his feet with their pajamas still on. "Appa! Where you goin'?" Taehyung whined, pressing his chubby cheek on Jin's pant leg with a frown. Jimin also wore the same face, blinking his wide eyes to their father who seemed to be slowly falling under their spell. "Why you leaving, appa?" Jimin softly asked, voice quivering a little bit.

"I-I am just going to buy groceries, boys. Appa will come back maybe in an hour." Jin didn't want to crouch (because of his damn back), so he just patted their heads and grabbed the doorknob. "Go back to the sofa, and play with Jungkook please." Jin almost pleaded, wanting to get out of the suffocating house for once without thinking about them (hopefully, if he can). Jin didn't only have 2 or 3, but 6 of them, and its very tiring for his 28-year-old body.

The twins reluctantly let go of their father, sitting with Jungkook who was just staring at the television. "Wha!" He squealed, clapping his hands when the cartoon characters were kicking the villain's ass. Jin sighed with a smile and finally left, zooming out of the driveway with his car.

Namjoon looked at his younger brothers in the room, some missing and some are going crazy once they don't hear the car on the driveway anymore. His eyes went wide as he searched for the maknaes, only to find them in the kitchen about to reach for the cookie jar. Jimin was balancing on the chair, trying to grab the cookie jar with his small hand, while Taehyung and Jungkook were holding the legs of the stool.

"YAH! YOU BRATS!"

Yoongi and Hoseok camped in their room, their eyes closed and their heads near each other's. They were in their safe haven, away from the chaos outside the door (where Namjoon and the maknaes are). They rested on the two beds that were pushed together to form a large bed, arms splayed on top of the blankets. "Hyung." Hoseok suddenly groaned, earning a non-enthusiastic response from Yoongi who turned his head to the side.

Hoseok opened one eye, looking at Yoongi who was half-asleep at this point. "I know what happens in your class, hyung." Hoseok suddenly said, making Yoongi freeze for a moment. Of course, what Hoseok could have seen is very... embarrassing, in Yoongi's part.

"The noonas are just shy to approach you, hyung." Hoseok cackled, hitting Yoongi's chest with the back of his hand and the older brother let out an 'oof'. Yoongi rolled his eyes inwardly and sighed in relief. 'Hobi doesn't know, good.'

Hoseok suddenly turned around and faced Yoongi, who now has both eyes open. "You know, you shouldn't really always sleep in class, hyung. Pay attention and then, maybe you could get the noonas to approach you or something." Hoseok cupped his brother's cheeks and pushed them, making Yoongi look like a goldfish. "Hyung is so handsome~"

Yoongi clicked his tongue and shoved his brother, his legs on Hoseok's sides and his fingers started doing its job. "GA-AH! HYUNG HAHAHAHAHA! ST-STHAP ET!" Hoseok snorted, giggling and screaming as Yoongi started tickling his sides with an evil smirk on his face. Hoseok started kicking his legs in the air, trying to shield his poor sides with his arms but it all became in vain as Yoongi still persisted.

The loud commotion made the others peek inside the room, Jungkook and Taehyung giggling and tiptoed towards the bed. Jimin and Namjoon watched the mischievous pair climb silently to the bed, a small smile on their faces as they know what was about to happen.

"BOO!" Taehyung yelled, making Yoongi flinch, and Hoseok scream and bump his head on Yoongi's. The two elder brothers flopped on the bed, obviously pained at the impact while Jungkook and Taehyung were cackling madly. "Hyungs so funny!" Jungkook clapped his hands, flashing a large bunny smile that almost made Taehyung blush.

"Kookie... Taetae..." Yoongi said darkly, his voice two octaves lower as he started to turn his head towards the two. The two maknaes froze, eyes wide and their smiles wiped out from their faces as Yoongi looked at them dangerously, looming over their tiny figures. They both swallowed simultaneously, scared out of their wits. "You two are dead."

Jin finally came home at 5 pm, obviously tired from grocery (and furniture) shopping as he brought most of the brown bags to the kitchen hurriedly. Thankfully, the kids did not gather around his legs to try and get his attention. He continued his
joirney to and from the car to place his purchases in the house. He didn't even notice that one child in front of the television who was dancing to a song, three maknaes eating the cookies and patting their big tummy, and the two brothers rapping on the corner, an earbud on one ear as they listened to some rappers.

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVING MYSELF!" Hoseok almost yelled, executing some moves from the television that almost made him fall twice, swinging his arms and hips and jumping all around. The trio stopped and watched in awe, Jimin wobbling to his feet and was about to join Hoseok. Jimin stopped on Hoseok's back and looked at the television screen, cookie crumbs still on his lips as his big eyes analyzed the moves of the dancers.

"URSOO!" Hoseok exclaimed in unison with the band, and Jimin struggled to keep up with Hoseok's dancing. Due to his stubby legs and slow movements, he really wasn't able to keep up with his hyung.

When the song ended, Jimin plopped to the carpet floor on his butt, panting heavily. Jin finally finished bringing the paper bags and his newly bought furniture in, looking at Hoseok who felt proud of himself for dancing, Jimin who was dead tired from wildly flapping his arms and legs around (or 'dancing' like his hyung), Jungkook and Taehyung who were clapping on the sofa.

Hoseok bowed, while Jimin laid his head on the floor and closed his eyes. "Kids," Jin gestured the four in the kitchen while he grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Do you guys want Chinese food?"

"Ooooo! Panda Express!" Namjoon suddenly popped out of nowhere, grinning beside Yoongi who was pouting. "I want it with sprite, pwease!" Hoseok said, giggling. Cheers erupted from the children, and Jin sighed with a smile on his lips. "Panda Express with sprite, coming up."

(A/N): Hello, it's your fellow writer and ARMY, j. And I just want to let you guys know that I really like writing this book, and it would be appreciated if you guys vote and comment, so that it will be my motivation to write more chapters filled with aegyo and crack. Thank you guys and I purple you all 💜

- j