♪ Author's Note ♪

Bet it was a surprise that you saw this old thing being updated, huh?

I have some important announcements following the end of this story; to be honest, I was going to do this sooner but I've been lazy and busy, and you know how much of a terrible combination that is. First things first, this story will be under editing for the next few months as I try and fix up grammatical errors, plot holes, and of course, my mediocre writing from two years ago. It's going to be a challenge, but I'm up for it. My Little Decoy is my baby after all.

Secondly, if you're a follower of mine, you might notice that I've been posting chapters for the My Little Decoy spin-off, entitled Reckless Serenade. You don't need to have read this book to understand the plot, and it's not a sequel, but some characters and references from MLD can be spotted between the pages. I would love to hear your feedback on RS because seeing your comments always brings me so much joy. (Also, if any of you guys are writing any music stories of your own, feel free to message me about having a cameo in the story, or even quite possibly a collaboration chapter). But yeah, check out Reckless Serenade and support it like how you guys graciously decided to stumble across My Little Decoy. :)

Last thing: Because I could never fully get over the story of My Little Decoy, I will be doing three one-shots for anything you guys want to see or get answers to from this novel. As in, do you want a specific chapter in Blake's POV? Or do you want a random Chasing Avenues moment? I'll do the top three most popular requests, because I love you guys so much!

So far, ideas include:

♪ Blake Mercer keeping the Bench warm (as seen in Lacey's mixtape)

---

But really guys, thank you for the support on this story through all the years. I look forward to seeing you guys on my other stories too (hopefully). Love you all!

-Isabelle