Prologue

"Your sister Diana yearns for a child, she daydreams of holding a little girl in her arms like her mother once did to her." Zeus boomed standing in front of his children Athena, Artemis, Hermes, Aphrodite, and his sister Demeter standing by him.

They all stare down at Diana as she prays to them begging for the child she had just sculpted in the sand. "What are you saying father?" Hermes spoke up already assuming what his father was planning. "We shall gift your sister a daughter with talents as tremendous as her own."

Demeter stepped forward raising her hands, and smiling down at the hopeful looking girl. "I, Demeter, grant her durability and strength, like that of the Earth itself."

"I, Aphrodite, give her great beauty and a loving heart."

"I, Athena, grant her empathy and wisdom."

"I, Artemis, shall give her senses of a hunter and unity with beasts."

"I, Hermes, give her speed and the power of flight."

But that wasn't all, the gods could see that divine energy coursed it's way through her body just like her mother, and one day they will all have another protector.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Anastasia!"

A little girl around ten years runs into the stable darting behind a horse feeder trying her best to hide from her mother. "Anastasia I know you're in here, you're grandma wishes to speak with you." A soft feminine voice chuckles, and at the mention of her grandma she pokes her little head around the corner ocean blue eyes meeting her mother's matching eyes.

She skips to her mom interlacing their hands as soon as she gets the chance. Diana lovingly pushes her loose blonde curls back from her eyes as they stroll back to the palace.

The little girls eyes brighten as they pass the Amazon warriors sparring with each other in the field. Diana stops when she notices that her daughter is no longer at her side, and when she turns back all her worry washes away. Because standing up on her tippy toes fawning over the warriors is her little Anastasia mesmerized like she once was.

"Come along darling grandma is waiting..."

"Actually she's right here since you were taking your time." Both girls turn around to see the queen herself proudly mounted on her horse. Her white chiffon billowing behind her as she comes to a stop, her eyes and hair that match Anastasia's smiling down at them.

"Grandma how am I supposed to train if I am not here?" The little girl asked innocently puckering her bottom lip as if this was really troubling her. Anastasia's settle disapproval about the move to Central City was tearing Diana apart, but the league needs her help and there's nothing she can do about that.

And her mother has had enough after the incident, but she wasn't about to tell Anastasia that and ruin the relationship the two had.

"Your mother is the best warrior I know, she will train you if you wish to do so." Diana still tensed at the thought but she knew how important it was, and she remembers being Anastasia's age and begging for training sessions. So it was surprising that her mom who was so against it was alright with Anastasia doing it.

Maybe now she understood that one day they would be needed, and with Diana's father and relatives giving her the same gifts, and more, that she got her mother probably knew that the little girl could handle it.

"Grandma I'm going to miss you" the blonde sighed tears trickling down her little cheeks as she held on to her grandmother's legs for dear life. "I'll miss you too princess and I will see you again one day, but for now take this so I'll always be with you." The elderly woman placed a silver crown on Anastasia's head letting it sit on her head instead of on her forehead like everyone else's.

It was a little big and drooped to the side, but you could see the pride in the young girls eyes that said it was perfect. No matter where the duo was, and no matter what they did they would always be family and royalty to the Amazons.