"Hey hey, don't worry. I am perfectly alright. You need to relax. We just stole a bike and got caught. Can you please bail us out?" He said and she gave an annoyed look.

She genuinely looked worried about him and that irritated me more. I couldn't even pretend she was some rich snort.

"You need to smile. I don't like that frown on your face." He said and then tickled her a little and she seemed hesistant but then smiled.

"That's my girl." He said and my world seemed to collapse. He calls me his girl.

Veronica stop! Its a very common thing for him. You don't have to take it so personally. Don't get attatched or affected by his words. Don't have any expectations when it comes to him. He is just a normal friend. Stay like that.

I walked towards the officer's desk ignoring the both of them. I was too annoyed at Ayan. At the end of the day he was just like all the other guys. It hurt that I was so emotionally into him ans it was all just a myth.

"How long will it take, officer?" I asked a officer who was seated at the desk. The officer seem surprised with my sudden questions. He looked at his files and then looked at the other officer and sent him away to probably get something.

"Laura this is Cookie and this is my...." Before he could complete his sentence the girl just hugged me tightly. I seemed a little confused for a moment but then Ayan nodded this head and I knew he wanted me to hug her back.

"My name is Veronica." I said and shot Ayan a look for introducing me to people like that. It isn't the first time he has introduced me to people like that. He does that at college, here in LA and basically every person we meet.

"I know and I am so excited to meet you. You're so pretty. Ayan, she is so pretty." She said and then clung onto Ayan's side again. I tried my best not to look at them because the more I did, it would hurt more.

"Ayan, I am having a really bad headache. Can you please complete these formalities and meet me at the hotel?" I said and looked away from him again. It really hurt to see them together like that and I would go as far as I could from them.

"Are you okay? Do you have fever? Want us to go to the doctor? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Trust me Cookie you're so irresponsible. I have told you so many times that if you need something you can tell me. I'll go and check on the formalities and then we are going to a doctor right away."

He had already left her side and was standing besides me checking my forehead if I had a temperature. I loved how he cared about me. Then I looked at Laura again and the pang of jealousy came again. All this is fake Veronica. Ayan has so many girls and he behaves exactly the same with each one of them.

"I am alright. I just want to go back to the hotel." He nodded his head but he looked suspicious. That is the thing with us. It is very easy for us to predict each other's feelings but he forgot his questions and went near the officers to complete the rest of the formalities.

"I have never seen him this protective over a girl. He never really cares so much about anybody. You're a lucky girl." Laura said to me as soon as Ayan was away. This was awkward. Why was she telling me all this?

"He seems to care about you a lot too. I haven't known him for a long time but I am sure you mean a lot to him by the way she shows concern for you."

"He loves me. Although he doesn't say it much I know that he loves me the most. I am so happy to have him by my side always." She said looking at Ayan emotionally and I was going to throw up. Tears started building up and I didn't even know why.

Were they together? Why didn't Ayan tell me about this?

I just smiled at her because I didn't know what to do or what to say. I was so blank at the moment that I just want to go to the hotel and sleep.