Chapter 22

Y/n POV:

Tomorrow they all attack wherever Zalgo is. I'm sat with all the girls and a few of the boys are in the room.
'Where exactly are you attacking?' I ask.

'I don't know, slender just knows where they are.' Clockwork says.

'It's in his world, but in a completely new place.' Nina answers.

'What was it like there?' Clockwork questions.

I pause a moment, the whole room in silent. Damn I hate the attention. Why me? 'I never thought I'd ever fell sorry for strangers again.'

'That bad?' I hear Jeff ask. I nod without looking to him.

'The castle was fucking huge though!' Jane exclaims.

'I wasn't even allowed in certain rooms, and I got lost everytime I left a room.' I say.

'I'm not surprised.' Alice says.

'She's only saying that because she got lost when we were all leaving.' Masky says, we all chuckle.

'It was a big place!' Alice yells.

'Understandible.' I state.

'So, how are you and Ben?' I hear Hoodie ask.

I almost choke on air but try not to show it, it comes out as a cough. 'Who me?'

'Well yeah.' He says.

'What do you mean?' I look at him, acting dumb. Please leave me alone about this.

'I saw him kiss your head yesterday evening.' I can tell he is smirking. 'That wasn't just a friendly one either, it was a meaningful one.'

'There's nothing between us, drop it.' I look away, hiding a blush.

'That blush says otherwise.' Nina taunts.

'Keep telling yourself that.' I hear Jeff say.

I feel them all staring and smirking at me.

'I think we should arrange the marriage now.' Nina then says.

'That's not happening.' I tell her.

'I'd say a tight fitted dress than then flows off at her waist is a good wedding dress.' Alice says, ignoring what I've said.

'And we, as bridesmaids, would probably wear a beige colour.' Clockwork says. 'And your hair wouldn definitely be in a messy bun.'

'Yes!' Nina yells.

'Ok, goodbye.' They laugh as I leave the room.

(Time skip)

Now I'm swinging on the silks after we have all eaten and discussed tomorrow. Turns out Ben is staying with me, for some reason. He's currently sat on his bed playing a game. Out the corner of my eye I see him look at me and turn off his game.

'Come here a minute.' He softly says to me.

I don't even know why, but I get up and make my way to him. 'Why?' I ask as I sit on the end of the bed.

'I don't know.' He looks confused. He grabs my waist from behind and pulls me to the headboard, sat next to each other.

We sat in silence a few seconds.

'I think I'm in love with you.' Ben suddenly says, looking at me.

I face him. 'Really?' I whisper.

'Really.' He looks away.

I decide to kiss his cheek and lean my head on his shoulder. 'I think I love you, too.' I softly speak.

He smiles whilst still looking ahead. 'Thank God.'

I laugh lightly. 'I honestly thought you was high that other night.'

He laughs. 'Why?'

'We've argued for years, then to suddenly play this weird little game where we kissed, it was unexpected.'

'How else was I suppose to break it to you that I like you?' Ben asks.

'Hey, so, I think I'm developing feelings for you.' I suggest.

'That's too...cliché.' Ben says.

'Maybe you're still high.' I lift my head from his shoulder with a grin.

He faces me smiling. 'Imagine. What if it was all a prank? Any moment now people will jump into the room and laugh at you saying you've been pranked.'

'I think I'd cry and die on the spot.' I say.

'Than it's a damn good job it's all real.' He smiles a toothy grin before kissing my lips.

His lips are honestly so smooth and soft, so warm and ... perfect. The way he moves them against mine is amazing, how he's the dominant one. It's all so perfect.

We part and look at each other. He glances to my lips before pulling me down into the bed with him.

'You're sleeping with me tonight, don't care what you say.' Ben says as he turns off the lights and cuddles me as we fall asleep.