Chapter 11

Y/n POV:

It's very early, even for me. But I get up anyways. I don't feel hungry so I don't eat. I look at the front door, it's slightly open. I peer outside and see Ben sat on a bench outside.

I decide to sit next to him, leaving a fist amount of room between us. He's looking straight ahead at nothing.
'Hey Ben.' I say.

He jumps and turns to face me. 'What do you want, freak?'

'It's nice out here.' I ignore his verbal abuse to me, and feel truthful. The breeze is nice, the sky is beautiful.

Ben looks down to the floor.

'Look up, it's a better view.' I say, gazing to the sky. There are still stars, I love it.

'I never knew you liked the sky.' Ben almost mutters, I know he's looking at me.

I hum in response. He's still staring at me, so I look back to him.

'You have stars in your eyes.' He says, as if he's not thinking before speaking. He realises that and blushes.

I smile, a genuine smile at him. We look back at each other for a few seconds, just staring. Until he makes a small move closer, I repeat the movement. This goes on for some time until were an inch away. As if we've just realised what's happening, we both look away at the same time.

'We should go in.' I get up and walk back inside, not looking at him.

That just happened, and that was strange. Was I really about to kiss him? Thinking back to the situation, I guess it was a romantic atmosphere.