Chapter 23

Maybe lemon warning maybe not

Y/n POV:

The morning goes quick, slender and the rest all leave. Leaving Ben and I alone for what could be forever if they die. I feel worried and shake, Ben hugs me from behind.
'Theyll be fine, Y/n.' Ben mumbled against my back.

'What do we do if they never return?' I ask, he pauses.

'It won't happen.'

'If it does.'

'We never leave each other's side.' Ben lifts his head from my back and walks off.

(Time skip)

It's been about 9 hours since they've gone, Ben has kept my brain busy instead of thinking of them. It's cute he cares about me. At the money he's playing a game on his Xbox with me sat next to him.

I put my head on Ben's shoulder, watching him play. He didn't seem bothered about the game, slouching against the sofa with his head leaned back on the back of the sofa.

I faced his neck and kissed him, multiple times. Before I began to bite his neck and suck it. He moaned, I laughed against his neck. Good job we were alone. I grabbed the other side of his neck to pull him closer. He put down the controller as I say on his lap, not once taking my lips off of his neck.

I slowly began making my way up to his jaw, then along his jaw to his lips. I hovered over his lips a second before Ben smashed his against me, also pushing me down onto the sofa with him on top of me. I heard the controller fall off with a thud.
'Shouldn't we go upstairs, in case anyone comes back.' I say after we part. But our lips are brushing against each other as I talk.

'Go ahead, Y/n~' He has a lustful look in his eye. He leans closer to my ear. 'I'll give you a 5 second headstart.'

He smirks at me as I run upstairs, aiming to go to where our room is. At the top of the stairs, I hear him behind me. I turn to face him at the same time he pins me against the wall near the door and kisses me roughly.

We don't break once as we make our way into the room and slam the door behind. He throws me onto the bed on my back and slowly climbs onto me, one leg each side as he sits up still.

'You're so fucking hot, you know that?' He says as he slowly leans down to me.

'If you wanna see hot, look in a mirror' I say back, glancing once to his lips.

He chuckles and kisses my lips, sticking his tongue in my mouth and searching around. He takes out his tongue and works his way along to my jaw to my neck. There he bit full force and I let out a moan. It hurt, but it was a real turn on. He moved on to my chest.

He took of my shirt and kissed along my chest, he began biting and I moaned. He went back to kissing my lips roughly. I liked his dominant side, I knew he preferred being dominant. I sat up as we kissed, pulling at his shirt. He took it off, we had to momentarily part. The second I could see his lips again I kissed him, as he threw the shirt to the ground.

We both kissed full force, my hands had slithered up to his hair and were twirling it and occasionally pulling it. His hands were around my waist and back. His hands making his way up to my bra, unclipping it and taking it off.

Once again, he went for my neck as I became a moaning mess, still with hands in his soft, blonde hair. He pulled apart and very slowly pushed me onto my back, on the way we looked into each other's eyes. I discovered one of my hands were trailing along his torso.

'Is this what you want?' He asked.

'Of course. Is it what you what?'

He only smiled and continued along my chest, moving further and further down. We proceeded to go all the way.

I'm not writing it.