Chapter 7

Y/n POV:

I hang from the silks, thinking. He's ... right. And it annoys me. I'm too hot tempered, and my mum sold me out for money. My dad was part of the group of scientists that experimented on me. He saw me in pain, begging them all to stop, and he didn't care. I feel the tears and just let them fall. I don't care, it's been years since I properly cried.

Before I know it, I've fallen asleep, crying.

I feel not quite awake but I am. But I'm in a place that's screams evil. The red and black hall of doors intimidates me, but I'm ready. When I hear a door slam, I reach for my machete, it's not even there.
'Weaponless, I see.' A dark echoed voice says behind me. I turn around and face him. Zalgo.

I growl at him.

'I'm not here to fight you, I'm asking if you'll join me.'

'Wait, what?' I stand straight, furrowing my eyebrows.

'You're powerful, someone who belongs on my side. I don't know what Slenderman has told you, but we're coming closer and closer to you by the minute. And no matter how powerful you are, we're stronger. And we will win. And I need to ask of you'll join me?'

'Why not someone more powerful than me? There's plenty of strong creepypastas that aren't on your side.'

'You're...special, Y/n. I see your power, I know it. You don't even have full power of it. There's something yoyr holding back.'

'You're lying. I'm not joining you.'

'I'm not lying. But, think about it, what has Slenderman ever done for you. I don't know if you remember, but before you joined him and you was on the run with your crazy side loose, you encountered a man.'

'How do you know that?'

'So you remember. Good.' Zalgo says. He's scaring me, I don't know what he knows about me. 'This man told you where to get help, didn't he? You never went.'

'I did, but it was the edge of a cliff, on the other side was a drop to my death.'

'If you had looked closer, then maybe you would've seen an arch. You should've actually used your wings and flown through it.' Zalgo seemed angry, I wasn't sure why.

'What would've happened?'

'You would have joined my side.'

'What use am I to your army? You've already said you're going to beat us!'

'It's a complicated story. Something that bracelet on your wrist will hold.' He said.

'How do you know about my bracelet?'

'It's a fire charm, isn't it?' Zalgo asks.

'Yeah, why is it important?'

He simply created a fireball with his hand before walking away.
'Wait, what does that mean?' I tell to him, but everything fades away.