Chapter 12

Y/n POV:

It has been 6 days since that awkward moment with Ben, and we've literally gone back to fighting constantly. I knew it was simply the romantic aroma. We've been fighting more than ever. Arguing, cutting each other with knives, kicking each other, saying names.
'Did you really just purposefully barge into me?' I ask him after he does what I just said.

'Maybe I did. Maybe you deserved it.' Ben says.

'Shut up, reject. Stop picking fights.' I say.

'Now you're calling me names? That's hurtful, bitch.' Ben says.

'Fuck off, freak!'

'Stop!' Slenderman suddenly teleported behind us. 'I've had it with you two, you fight too often! Go to my office!'

We give each other a glare and walk off to there, slender teleportes away.

We sit in the office with him across from us.
'You two argue a lot, is there an actual reason?'

'He's annoying.' I state

'Says the annoying one.' He responds. I scoff.

'Stop it! You're behaving like children!'

'We are technically children until 18.' Ben points out.

'Therefore I've decided.' Slender says. 'You two will share a room, and until you stop arguing for good only then will you be allowed to be in separate rooms once again!'

'That's a joke right?' I ask.

'No! Now come, I'll show you the room.'

He takes us up to the attic where's there's a single door. Inside is a double bed and two large aerial silks. Our things are already there.

'Today you'll spend the day in here alone.' Slender says. 'No coming out the room, there's a bathroom and some food, you'll be fine until tomorrow.'
He walks out leaving us.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Ben Drowned x reader (creepypasta)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें