Chapter 2

Y/n POV:

By the time I get back, everyone is awake. I can hear mumbling downstairs. I fly in through my window at the same time a knock comes from my door. In comes Nina. She's one of my best friends. Along with clockwork and Alice. Jane is ... alright I guess?

'Girl, where have you been?' She asks, walking in.

'Small target mission. Nothing big.' I casually respond.

'You've already done it? Wow, you wake up early.' Nina says. I giggle 'Anyways, I need advice.'

'Here we go.' I knew what this was about. She's ... got a thing for EJ. She used to deny it, and does deny it in front of everyone. But clockwork, Alice and I know of this. We don't dare tell Jane, she'll tell everyone.

'He asked me if I liked harry potter, I said yes, then he asked if I wanted to have a movie marathon with him! It's cute that he doesn't even know if I like it or not.' Nina explained, her pupils were practically hearts.

'Or, maybe, the deathly Hallows necklace you have is something he noticed, so assumed you liked it.' I point out.

'Oh yeah I forgot about that.'

'Still cute though, when's the movie date scheduled?' I ask.

'Sometime next week.' She says, in a dreamy tone.

'Anyways, let's go downstairs. Slender hates people in their rooms for too long.' I say, she nods as her eyes widen. She had forgotten about that.

We go downstairs, along the way we bump into Ben and Toby. He deliberately bumps into my shoulder and says,
'Oversized bird.'

'Zelda reject.' I say back as we glare to each other.

'Is there ever a peaceful day for you two? You're always arguing.' Nina says to me.

'He starts it.' I say, looking at her.

'Ok then.' She says, stopping the conversation.

The girls and I sit downstairs until EJ comes into the room with Masky.
I see clockwork nudge Nina as she turned red in the cheeks.
'Hey.' Nina waves to EJ. Their awkwardness is cute.

'Hi.' He says back.

'So, I have to do something. As does Clockwork and Masky I'm sure. So, um, we're gonna go.' I say, looking at clockwork and Masky, indicating that we should go.

'Yeah, things to do.' Masky stands up.

Clockwork nods as she stands, too. We all leave and close the door with terrible excuses and laugh once we leave them.
'I don't see why they aren't a couple.' I say.

'I don't see why they aren't a couple.' I hear someone mimic, of course it's Ben as he walks past. I put my middle finger up at him as he leaves.

'I don't see why you two aren't a couple.' Clockwork says. 'It's cute, you two always fighting.'

'He's annoying.' I murmur, with a dust of red on my cheeks.

'Still, there's something there.' She says. I shake my head and scrunch my face.