24 [END]

Taehyungs POV (yup)

I woke up but my eyes won't open. I tried to open it but there was light. It was too bright.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday....Happy birthday to you!" Everyone cheered. It sounded like my Hyungs. Namjoon? I-I thought he was gone...

Who's birthday was it?

I finally open my eyes. Everyone looked at me wide opened. They had tear stains. "TAEHYUNG!" Everyone cheered.

"Your awake!" They cheered. Everyone was crying and hugging me.

"What? Please tell me what happened?" I asked, confused. "What is he doing here? I thought he's dead!" I pointed to namjoon. Everyone gasped. "And you" I pointed to Yoongi. He looked at me with worried eyes. "You, called me crazy" I said. "Taehyung I never said that to you" Yoongi was coming closer to me, I could tell he was gonna hug me and he was tearing up. But then Namjoon stopped him.

"Taehyung, you were in a coma for 9 months. A man tried to murder you while you were trying to save your girlfriend, y/n" Namjoon said. My eyes widen. "Y-y/n?" I asked. My heart was bumping.

"S-she's my y/n" I said. "Yes Taehyung, she is" "But I thought she doesn't know me! She's just My internet girlfriend!" I yelled but not that loud.

"Taehyung, ah..." Jimin softly said. "Y/n is your girlfriend. You loved her, you even promised to marry her some day. Y/n has a brother named Jackson and Jackson adopted a girl named Jieun. You were so close to Jieun, it's like she was your child. Taehyung, you promise y/n that you won't forget about her in any situation..." Jimin pouted.

Is this why y/n and Jieun looked familiar to me? It this the reason why? "Where's y/n" I begged. They all looked at each other again and Jungkook broke the silence by crying. "I can't do this anymore! I miss y/n! Why is this world so cruel!" He cried.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Taehyung...."

"Y/n is dead....so is Jieun" Namjoons voice cracked. "What!?" I cried. "W-what happened to Jieun?" I asked. "She was also murdered..." They all tried to not cry, but eventually, they let it all out.

"My phone. My phone! Where's my phone!" I cried. I looked around and saw a familiar phone. My phone! I grabbed it and looked at my apps. I don't have it. What? I don't have it! I sounded so desperate.

"No. Jackson is dead! Jieun is a ghost! Y/n is my online girlfriend that I loved and she doesn't even know that I'm Kim Taehyung from bts! Namjoon is dead and Yoongi is mad at me!! Jimin is evil" I cried. Everyone looked at me like I said something impossible.

"Taehyung, none of that happened..." they all said.

I get it. No I dont...

"When can I visit her grave..." I whispered. "She's not buried yet, we still need to attend her funeral" Jin went outside. He couldn't handle it anymore.

I couldn't handle it anymore too....

Just then the door buster open. Everyone looked at the person who came in.

Jackson? I can clearly recognize his face.

"Jackson wha-" Namjoon was cut off by Jackson. "No time for that because..." Jackson looked at me. Everyone waited for his answer.

"I think y/n is still alive"

A/n (please read)

Omggg!!!! The book already ended. Thank you for clicking on his trash book atleast. I love you guysss. I'm sorry for ending it this way but I still know what's gonna happen and I might make a book 2 if this book gets like 2.k reads. I'm sorry if this book is trashy and cringey. I just write whatever was on my mind.

Anyways, I have everything else planned out but only if this book gets more reads rip.

Thank you guys so muchhhhhhh and I hope you atleast enjoyed this book!! 😘

Oof. Until then. See you.