23

Tomorrow is Namjoons birthday where I live.

I feel bad because I already planned this chapter but it's almost his birthday :(

Last night I still had nightmares of y/n crying. She told me it was already too late. Too late for what? What's happening?

Everything is so confusing.

Today Namjoon was really depressed. I felt really bad for him. Our manager gave everyone a one week break, and all our fans are very supportive over Namjoon.

Hopefully everything will be okay now. Just then, the doobell rang. Who could that be?

I opened the door and my eyes widen. J-Jieun?

She just looked at me with her big eyes. She had a white dress on and her hair was down straight. "Jieun!?" I said. "T-t-t-Taehyung?" She titled her head.

Why is she acting like this? "Jieun are you okay?" I asked. She froze for a second. "No..." she said and then disappeared. Is this world even real?

I pinched myself. Ouch! Okay that hurted. I looked around outside and she wasn't there. Huh. So she really did disappear.

Maybe I was just turning crazy. Let's just act like it's okay...

I sighed. I hate my life right now. I soon went to my bed and fell asleep.

-

I woke up hearing noises outside my room?

I opened it. "Why is everyone crying?" I asked. "He died!" They all sobbed. "Who? I asked. "Namjoon!" They cried. What? How?

Then tears started to roll down my cheeks. Is this really happening? Why now!? He didn't do anything wrong.

"B-but who's Jackson?" I asked. Jin looked at me with guilt. "Y/ns brother..." he said.

"How about Jieun?" I asked. "What are you talking about? We don't know anyone named Jieun" Jimin said. "B-but, well...she was that young girl in our fan meeting remeber?? Jungkook she gave you letters!" Everything was really weird for me. What is happening??

"Taehyung we don't know what you're talking about, you're crazy" Yoongi blurted out. Everyone else agrees. "Then why would you hand out with a crazy person?!" I asked, my blood boiling. This was the first time that Yoongi called me crazy. Actually, it's the first time that anyone had called me crazy.

For some people, it's not a big deal and just laughed at it, but for me, it is a big deal.

I slapped the door in their faces. I lost y/n now Namjoon? And now everyone thinks I'm crazy!

I'm out of here. I sounded like a kid who wanted to run out of home. Which I was. I am really immature.

I went to my closet and opened it. A piece of paper fell. I lifted an eyebrow. I don't remeber outing that in here.

I opened the piece of paper seeing that it was from a children's hospital. What?

Jung Jieun (photo)
Parents: adopted. Parents not found.
Sickness: Lung cancer
Cause of sickness: Family Gene
Living with: Jackson Wang
Age: 10
Gender: Female
Found dead on February 12, 2017 By murder
Last seen on September 1st, 2018 for unknown reasons.

My eyes widen. No. She died before the fan meeting. But this doesn't solve anything. So I kept on reading.

Witnesses:
Unknown: I saw the poor little girl locked in the house all by herself. I thought that she was okay. But that was the last time I have seen her
Unknown: I was calling for help because I heard screams next door. I looked at my window and the little girl was getting murdered by a man.
Unknown: (File Deleted)

Wait what?
Who put his in my closet. So sketchy.

Poor Jieun.

-

I was laying on my bed hungry and restless. I never heard a tiny sound coming from outside my room. I wonder what they're doing.

I would like to end my life right now. First, I lost y/n, then Namjoon. Everything doesn't make sense, everything is so scary, what's happening. I keep asking that question.

I tighten my grip on my phone. I went to the bathroom seeing some medicine.

I took a deep breathe. I'm so depressed. I wanna die. My life can't be fixed.

I took the pills. At first I got Dizzy, but then a couple of moment later I fell to the ground. Dead.

3rd person of view

Taehyung was dead. Laying lifeless on the cold ground. His phone was next to him.

It suddenly beeped.

PringlePotato is back online!

-

The next chapters will probably be end of the story. You'll find out....