22

Its almost his birth day :)) ^

I mess up so much. I have to go back to korea tomorrow. I had the chance to be with her. But no, I just had to ruin it for myself. Or was it the right choice?

"Taehyung go pack your things" Jin said, already ready.

I packed my things and was ready. Now I just have to wait for this day to end.

-

We were at the airport and I was sad. Jungkook wanted to just sleep, Yoongi also, Jimin was just quite but wide awake, namjoon was stressed, Jin was begging for food, and Hoseok was at the bathroom.

We sat at the waiting room and I fell asleep.

I heard crying. Who was crying in the middle of the night. I checked every room. Everyone was sleeping. I check outside.

My eyes widen. Y-y/n? Why was she crying? "T-Taehyung! P-please! Please save him! Save him!"

Was all she said and then I woke up.

"Are...you okay?" Jin asked. "Uh yeah, I just had a nightmare" I said. Jin shrugged.

Good thing that was a dream. But who was he? What was she crying about? Why did I need to save him? What happened? So many things were happening in my mind. It's just a nightmare. Jeez.

- (sorry if I have too much time skips, it's just that I'm lazy :p)

We landed at Korea. The fresh air of when I was born.

Maybe I could forget. I want to be free.

We were driving in the streets when we saw a car crash. Wow it looked so bad.

Namjoon gasped. "No no no this is not happening" he stopped the car by the car that was crashed.

I was so confused. Why was he freaking out? Everyone else was too.

Everyone stayed at the car while Namjoon tried to go in the car but the police didn't let him.

I held him tight. "What's happening?" I asked worried. "J-Jackson! My f-friend!" He screamed. Jin helped and everyone else went outside.

Jin decided to drive this time and Namjoon was at the back.

Who's Jackson?

A/n
This book is about to end